• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Constantine...

In my eyes he's never going to have another season like last as he's simply not good enough. The only thing he brought us last season was goals, unlike a player such as Carruthers he brings nothing to the team in his general play - if the goals dry up as I expect (particularly playing alongside some real cr@p at P'boro) he'll just be an average lower division striker, nothing special. I'm far more worried about losing Maher than anyone else.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 23 2004,09:31)]...particularly playing alongside some real cr@p at P'boro...
Erm, small point - the "cr*p" to which you refer had no coaching and no direction until Booby Gould (Lord help us) arrived in March. From that moment the team turned in play-off form that saw them climb out of the relegation zone.
tounge.gif

dont listen to them they are just bitter that leon left
tounge.gif

I really wish our fans wouldn't dig a massive hole for themselves, make us all look stupid in general, by saying a team in a league above us are 'real cr*p'.

What is it they say about glass-house dwellers and throwing stones?

rock.gif

Back