• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Options

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
Afternoon Chaps,

Spent last weekend on a stag do. The wedding is this Friday and I shall be best man.

On the stag we went boating in Oxford for the weekend which was pretty decent in fairness. As my mate is a 2nd time married he had wanted a quiter type event. There were 9 stags including us. 4 of which were my close mates and 5 of which were the bride to be's ex Uni mates who I had never met before.

In the weeks leading up to the stag , the groom and I had been out for a beer with another mate to discuss plans. We had a few too many and he revealed that two of the bride to be's ex house mates that were both coming on the stag do had done the business with the bride to be. One as a one night stand and one as a long term lover. I dont think in fairness he meant to tell us he just blurted it when drunk.

My Mrs was on the bride to be's hen weekend the week before and the grooms first lover also went to that. This means that 33% of the stag party had slept with the bridge and 16% of the hen party had bedded the stag?

Now to me that is a bit strange? I cant ever imagine inviting the wives ex boyfriends along (Not that there were any I am sure :runner:
Nor would the Mrs want my stunning army of ex lovers to come to her hen or our wedding??

On top of this one of the stags (the brides side of the stag party) revealed that he is getting married next year and his best man is his ex bird and his new Mrs is fine with this. And the ex bird is going on the stag????

Not sure if I am just getting old or if this is a little strange? Thoughts zoners please.

It's funny actually how facebook changed things ..I have x lovers all around the world that I would never have spoken to again if it had not been for FB....Some I am great friends with again and we keep in regular contact...some I deleted straight away because they were always nutters...It is for sure an age thing,it is when nothing is really that important any more and life is for living for me. I think it is overall a plus.

I have no idea what DTS is on about as my interpretor is out of the office ATM.

It's funny actually how facebook changed things ..I have x lovers all around the world that I would never have spoken to again if it had not been for FB....Some I am great friends with again and we keep in regular contact...some I deleted straight away because they were always nutters...It is for sure an age thing,it is when nothing is really that important any more and life is for living for me. I think it is overall a plus.

I have no idea what DTS is on about as my interpretor is out of the office ATM.

Is Doris Stokes involved in the contact? One knock for yes, two for no.......

Been debating it but dont think its for a family audience.....ha ha

Depends how you word it. My brother was my best man. One story he couldn't use was about me having a **** in the woods at the side of the 7th at my golf club. (The reason was that I came down with the trots and had to abandon the round, but didn't have time to get to the club house. Still went out for a curry that night though!) The way he worded it was to say that there were a number of stories he heard about me that he couldn't use, such as what I did in the woods on the 7th....

I think plenty of people worked it out, but he didn't have to say anything else, and only one or two people asked me afterwards...

Going back to your original point, I have a group of friends that I still see on a very regular basis. We've been friends from the age of about 2-3. (We're all in our 40s now.) My wife is the ex girlfriend of one of them.

Sounds almost incestuous really! They must be extremely laid back to be that tolerant of each other's pasts. Nearest I've come across was a guy who'd had a drunken one night stand with the bride, certainly wasn't involved in the stag do but did attend the evening part of the reception. Don't think I could be that comfortable with the situation if it was me.

Were any of the ex lovers wearing balaclavas at the time?

I'm good friends with some of my ex-lovers although I'm not sure my partner 100% approves but she trusts me... and I am very trustworthy and won't let her down.

Most of my ex-lovers however I wouldn't touch with Cricko's as they are clearly mentally deranged. As for some other posters however... I think I'll pass on their numbers...

Back