• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Floval Flyer

Licensed to ill⭐
All this talk of PB out, and yes I agree - time to go...

But, who would legitimately take over the reigns? Knowing how Ron likes a 'name' I wouldn't be surprised if any of the following are on speed dial at the moment:

Mark Warburton
Paul Lambert
Billy Davies
Simon Grayson

All of the above are out of work, and as I cannot see any managers leaving jobs to come here to this crazy club it rules out Nathan Jones, who would be my first choice. I really don't want the Cowley Bros, or any ex-managers.

Thoughts ???

If Brown has to pay out a decent chunk of money to oust Brown, I can't imagine he'd be too keen on bringing a manager in, who'd want decent wages.

Nor can I see Ron paying out to prise a manager away from another club.

On that basis, I can only imagine him appointing a manager who's cheap, and readily available. Not sure what Brushy is doing these days, but Tilly certainly fits that bracket :winking:

If Brown has to pay out a decent chunk of money to oust Brown, I can't imagine he'd be too keen on bringing a manager in, who'd want decent wages.

Nor can I see Ron paying out to prise a manager away from another club.

On that basis, I can only imagine him appointing a manager who's cheap, and readily available. Not sure what Brushy is doing these days, but Tilly certainly fits that bracket :winking:

I actually would take Tilly back. The buzz around the club at the time was just amazing and it would really feel like we’ve got our club back, especially if Maher/Barrett stepped in as assistant.

Not that it would ever happen!

[video=youtube;I-_VsAjDIXY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-_VsAjDIXY[/video]

:happy: :happy: :happy:

If the clubs below us win their games in hand we will be in the relegation places. Whoever comes in, soon I hope, they need to understand the grittiness of football and be able to put out a team of grafters that are prepared to fight for their lives to survive the drop. Sadly I think that would mean getting shot of a lot of our current squad.

I doesn’t matter. Southend United currently has a cancer raging through it and it needs to be cut out

He was. Sat at side of the away end. He will hardly have been impressed by what we all had to watch though. Dreadful performances by almost all.

Actually he thought we played well, but unfortunately didn't get the rub of the green

Back