• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Silencer

Director
...Does anyone know how many of our players are out of contract in the Summer?

I know that Peter Clarke and Richie Foran both are.

Just wondering as I would'nt like to see Tilly and Ron leave it too late and lose any potential first teamers because they are nearing the end of their contracts. This happened in the past with the like's of Mark Gower, Flav's, Leon Cort, Leon Constantine etc

I'm not sure if Sankofa was only signed on a year. Macca, Franno, Mildy, Christophe, Laurent, Freedman, Betsy and Barrett are all ok I think and I suspect Barney may have a while longer. Think Moussa is out of contract this summer, as is Furlong.

Just wondering as I would'nt like to see Tilly and Ron leave it too late and lose any potential first teamers because they are nearing the end of their contracts. This happened in the past with the like's of Mark Gower, Flav's, Leon Cort, Leon Constantine etc

We could have kept Flavs had we wanted to. Constantine too, as if I remember rightly his contract offer was pretty unspectacular. Tilly just didn't rate him too highly.

I'm pretty sure that we tried to renew Cort's and Gower's contracts. Both moved up a division.

I think Joyces one runs out aswell.

But thats only going by fm 2009.

They ought to update the OS then, was only going by what that says.

Hunt, Collis, Maher, Black and Wilson were released whilst Flahavan and Gower we offered new contacts. Moussa, McCormack, Francis, Clarke and Bailey were offered extensions. There was a page on the website about this after the Donny game. Moussa signed his straight away shortly followed by McCormack and Francis. Clarke and Bailey both refused.

out of contract at end of season:

Joyce
Clarke
Furlong
Foran

Sankofa signed for 2 years last summer as did Betsy and Grant. Barney and Revell are also contracted until 2010.

I'm not sure about Charles Ademeno.

Lokando is out of contract in the summer as well. And yes I think Ademeno is also.

How typical is it that we're having a season like this and only 6 players are out of contract in the summer, only 1 of which is a regular. When we have a good season everyone's out of contract and we have a chance of losing them. Typical.

I'm not sure if Sankofa was only signed on a year. Macca, Franno, Mildy, Christophe, Laurent, Freedman, Betsy and Barrett are all ok I think and I suspect Barney may have a while longer. Think Moussa is out of contract this summer, as is Furlong.

God help us

I thought when Clarke was transfer-listed we refused to meet his demands, one of the reasons being he still had two years left.

I'm probably wrong.

Back