• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cool dude or what?

RHB

I'm a Mod too⭐⭐
Staff member
This little fella turned up in my sister's back garden late last night. Obviously a bit tired.

Bertie.jpg

Does your sister feed him?

I always leave some food and water out for the wildlife. I’ve had foxes living out the back of my place for years, and have always tried to help them where I can.

Does your sister feed him?

I always leave some food and water out for the wildlife. I’ve had foxes living out the back of my place for years, and have always tried to help them where I can.
No, but there is woodland backing onto their garden so they often get a few visitors especially foxes. Latest arrivals were a couple of ducks that made themselves at home on the fish pond.

No, but there is woodland backing onto their garden so they often get a few visitors especially foxes. Latest arrivals were a couple of ducks that made themselves at home on the fish pond.

Nice. I could quite happily **** human beings off forever, and just immerse myself in nature (no hippy)

They carry TB

I thought I'd say it as someone always says that when you talk about badgers. Just like people always say a swan can brake your arm when you mention swans. Does anybody know anyone who has caught TB off a badger or had their arm broken by a swan? I think it's bollocks

They carry TB

I thought I'd say it as someone always says that when you talk about badgers. Just like people always say a swan can brake your arm when you mention swans. Does anybody know anyone who has caught TB off a badger or had their arm broken by a swan? I think it's bollocks

I always think that when Koala bears have chlamydia, who was first human to find out and explain to their partner

"No honestly i didnot touch the Koala"

Not on the same hand, unless you are from Colchester and then find us with one on each hand as abnormal

I actually took this photo last time we visited Col U. He may have been unique but Colchester folk reckon he's normal.

images

Back