• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

CORGI registered plumbers - boring post alert.

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
Can anyone recommend a reliable CORGI registered plumber/heating engineer who works in the Benfleet area?

I need a new boiler (Probably a Worcester) installed el pronto.

No less than four seperate engineers visited my house last November and not one of the b*****ds bothered to get back to me with a quote (probably because the job involves working in a cramped loft).

Cheers

Can anyone recommend a reliable CORGI registered plumber/heating engineer who works in the Benfleet area?

I need a new boiler (Probably a Worcester) installed el pronto.

No less than four seperate engineers visited my house last November and not one of the b*****ds bothered to get back to me with a quote (probably because the job involves working in a cramped loft).

Cheers

My Brother in Law is one of the best plumbers in Essex, he really is good mate

He lives in Shoeburryness but travels all over...you want his number??

Hammond and Son are great!! They saved us from a cold Christmas two years ago when the heating went and they done an emergency reapir for us:)

Raymond C Heating... Used them last Christmas for a major boiler replacement/relocation.. excellent service and competitive price..

Our boiler has gone kaput and we need a complete new install - can not fix our boiler as it is 30+ years old and parts not available.

I've been quoted a silly amount of money so far, so can anyone recommend a good plumber?

Our boiler has gone kaput and we need a complete new install - can not fix our boiler as it is 30+ years old and parts not available.

I've been quoted a silly amount of money so far, so can anyone recommend a good plumber?

As previously said.....my Bother in law is a top notch and extremely honest Plumber if you want his details mate?

I can recommend a Worcester Bosch boiler.

I have been very happy with mine, well as happy as I can get with an appliance.

Back