• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Coronavirus (Non-Politics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe cut them some slack, this is the biggest Vaccination programme this Country has ever seen, mistakes will happen.

Just be greatful you're getting your jab :Happy:

This one of the worst performing practices in the country so, no, I won't being cutting any slack. It was by pure chance we found out we were booked in.

This is me at the moment, I haven't seen my girlfriend in person at all in 2021. . Video calls have been a lifesaver but it's obviously not the same as being able to see her in person so I can sympathise with this guy.

Love to be a fly on the wall, for your 1st evening back together!!!.

You know you should really butt out about things you know nothing about. If you lived in my area you would never of gobbed off in the first place.

So do me and yourself a favour and butt out.

Well, don't post it on a social media site for everyone to see then, SIMPLES.

This one of the worst performing practices in the country so, no, I won't being cutting any slack. It was by pure chance we found out we were booked in.
It might be worth asking your surgery if they provide services electronically. Our surgery does via a system from this lot below. I'm led to believe that a lot of local surgeries use their system and you can do things like renewing prescriptions, checking medical history, forthcoming appointments and previous appointments.

So, driving home from essential shopping at Waitrose I took the sea front route to home. Lots of people out walking, large group together taking their dogs onto the beach area and several groups stopping off at one seafront kiosks for drinks. No other shops open so obviously lots of group exercise being taken. Average age was 40 or under and the strange thing was there wasn't one pensioner on view and that surprised me as I'd been told they spend all their time walking round the streets. I must have missed them all I guess.:Unsure:

Probably because they cant drive down and park there anymore so having to stay a bit more local! The old buggers certainly stayed indoors last week, good job as I had problems staying on 2 feet last week!! :Hilarious:

Probably because they cant drive down and park there anymore so having to stay a bit more local! The old buggers certainly stayed indoors last week, good job as I had problems staying on 2 feet last week!! :Hilarious:
Old buggers doing as they're told, next they'll be queuing up for their vaccinations.

Yep, down by The Saxon King, stones throw from the old Zero 6!.
Saxon Hall, I think. The Saxon King is by Priory Park.

I don't know the story or the details, but what I will say, it's not just young people who can't see a partner where they live apart.
Of course, but your hormones are a little more relaxed when you're older!

Its utter nonsense to not allow couples to meet up. They are each others support bubble and probably need each other more than ever during lockdown. Especially those that are losing their business or jobs.

Disagree if each of the couples lives in a household with other folk (like their family) and in which case they have said family for support.

Disagree if each of the couples lives in a household with other folk (like their family) and in which case they have said family for support.

Most parents are glad when their adult children go out and give them some space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back