• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Coronavirus (Non-Politics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The advice is to rest up for people suffering from this virus, obviously he hasn't been able to do that and has been under so much stress in recent weeks which cannot have helped him.

Undoubtedly. Whatever we feel about Prime Ministers, whether it be past or present, it’s unequivocally one of the toughest jobs anyone could ever do - and that’s when the country is running smooth-ish, never mind at a time like this.

I’m seriously concerned he ain’t going to make this.
Thought he looked and sounded dreadful last week.
You don’t go into IC unless you’re perilously close to the edge.
His partner has a baby coming as well, this is truly awful
The approximate figures for people going into ICU with this at 50/50, although that's very approximate.

The odds are in his favour given his age, relative health, and access to the best possible care. However this is very dangerous virus with no current effective treatment, and therefore it's extremely serious.

The next step is going on a ventilator, that is very scary, the % of positive coming off one at the moment is 50/50.
He has always seemed robust but he is wrong side of 50.
Best wishes for his recovery.

Dominic Raab looked really worried on the News at 10 when being interviewed. I think his condition has been played down.

Very worrying, and brings to the forefront how serious this virus is and how fragile we are.

Keep safe Shrimpers !

They're saying this morning Boris has been given oxygen but not put on a ventilator - hopefully, this is because he is battling it reasonably well, but does suggest to me from the sound of it that it has reached the pneumonia stage. Feel for Carrie, showing symptoms herself, 7 months pregnant with their first child and worrying herself sick about him. Come on Boris, keep fighting.

This should be enough of a kick up the arse for the idiots not taking this seriously. The most powerful man in the country has been taken into intensive care. I wish him well and hope he makes a speedy recovery and gets back to running our great country.

Hopefully the only good that comes out of this is it shows the idiots the seriousness of this.

This should be enough of a kick up the arse for the idiots not taking this seriously. The most powerful man in the country has been taken into intensive care. I wish him well and hope he makes a speedy recovery and gets back to running our great country.

Hopefully the only good that comes out of this is it shows the idiots the seriousness of this.

Dpubt it. People will be ****s no matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back