• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Big Alan

Schoolboy
According to football transfers today at 11.30am he has been released and heading up to Argyle, so hope this is a rubbish story.

I'd be really disappointed if we decide not to keep him, when fit he's about as good as a target man as you'll find at this level, and he scores a lot of goals too.

I stopped reading after you mentioned it was from that football rumours website.

Can we put all post referring to rumours off this cr@p site under one thread please? That was I can ignore it.

We've not heard anything about a new contract for Corr, so it is slightly believable that he's off. Really hope not though, he had a brilliant season considering the injury he'd had, never lets us down and Brown seemed quite complimentary about him in his interviews so I'd be surprised if he let BBBC go.

Back