• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cort and Maher

ShrimperJim

Coach
I hate this time of year, Hull City fans seem to think these two are going oooop North.  
rock.gif

Kevin Maher

Leon Cort

all b******s!!! kev will stay as will leon!! if u read the whole thing they reckon super kev looks like keown...never thought that myself! they also reckon leon can play anywhere in defence!! me thinks not

Couple of friends over here reckon Maher looks like Keown as well. From some pictures, I must admit he does have a passing resemblance.

no i agree, never thought it myself but i can see there point of view!!! perhaps we could start giving it some keeeeooowwwnnn chants next season!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ShrimperJim @ May 14 2004,12:44)]Hopefully we'll find out today, but Maher did say something about wanting to play at a higher level.
Wasn't that Mahers agent that said that? And I took it to mean that he wanted to play at a higher level with us.

I'd be very surprised if everyone we offered a contract to accepted, hopefully we'll find out in an hour or two, the training finished so they'll be heading into tillys office as we speak I guess

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ May 14 2004,12:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (ShrimperJim @ May 14 2004,12:44)]Hopefully we'll find out today, but Maher did say something about wanting to play at a higher level.
Wasn't that Mahers agent that said that? And I took it to mean that he wanted to play at a higher level with us.
So did I until now, out of all the Midfield players they could have gone for, why's Mahers name being mentioned. I could understand it being Orient, but Hull?

Cort and Connie both sounded very enthusiastic about staying on Wednesday night. Didn't really get the same feeling from Maher though.... could have just been bored from answering the same question for the 100th time!

It's just a gut feeling, and I really hope I am wrong, but I think King Kev may be off.
sad.gif

No offence to Cort but I would have thought that a Div 2 club would want a CB who can pass the ball a bit rather than lumping it straight up the pitch.

I reckon He'll stay.

I hate and love this time of year, the stomach-churning anticipation of who's going to accept and who's going to bugger off... that moment of still before the eruption of excitement as one of our heroes pledges to stay and lead us to promotion - or before the storms of hatred and derision as a former stalwart becomes a Judas on joining one of our rivals...

Aargh!!

Anyone else finding it a bit tricky to concentrate on work today?!

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 14 2004,13:16)]Anyone else finding it a bit tricky to concentrate on work today?!
Yes, but then the day does end in 'y'.

That's a nice literary analysis of the feeling we've all got at the moment from (who else) matt! its clicking refresh every five minutes hoping something comes up on this page or on the official site saying theyve all penned new deals, and sheringham and veron have also agreed to join...well, a man can dream!

have checked the site a million times today already........its difficult working on a friday but today has been doubly hard

Been constanly checking the site all day! Like I said above, I've got a nasty feeling about it all though.... I'll be calling myself PoD next  
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 14 2004,14:16)]Anyone else finding it a bit tricky to concentrate on work today?!
I am trying to mentally hack my way through a bit of writer's block at the moment (very annoying) and no... this isn't helping.

Go away everyone.
mad.gif

tounge.gif

Back