• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cort set to sign!

true hadnt read that bit yet just wanted to post my first ever topic!

I am so proud
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kim Mitten @ May 12 2004,15:11)]also on there says Conny, Smith and Maher are expected to sign Friday
Clark and Robinson have been released
Good good good good good.

Shame Clark never made it, but he didn't really have the application or confidence to go with his talent.

woo hoo!! good to see the club arent sitting on things! get everyone signed up, get the new guys in and concentrate on the promotion campaign next season!! bang bang

I'm pretty sure I remember similar headlines for Mark Rawle last year: Rawle set to sign, New Contract offered to Rawle etc.

Then before we know it the Judas Gimp ducks off to Oxford!

I'll celebrate when I read Cort HAS signed a new deal.

Before then being Southend Utd any thing is possible!

I cant remember the last time we offered players 2 year deals, shows ambition and gives the players and fans security.

Brilliant.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ May 13 2004,01:37)]I cant remember the last time we offered players 2 year deals, shows ambition and gives the players and fans security.

Brilliant.
Drewe, Bentley and Bramble are currently halfway through 2 year deals.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ May 13 2004,08:11)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ May 13 2004,01:37)]I cant remember the last time we offered players 2 year deals, shows ambition and gives the players and fans security.

Brilliant.
Drewe, Bentley and Bramble are currently halfway through 2 year deals.
Surely, as he arrived mid season, Bentley is either a third through a one and a half year deal (not like we could have only given him 5 months) or a fifth through a two and a half year deal.

Right with the other two though. Quite why Wignall signed Broughton with a two year deal, I don't know. I guess he comes across very confident in the same way he appears confident on the pitch.

Or perhaps he saw Drewe play for Kiddy with Henriksen against us at Roots Hall where I was very impressed by the pairing.

Droooooooooo

What a character, nice to have around especially after the colchester second leg. I do believe we mist him up front when lawrie and him were both out injured because in the second half of the season he won a fair few headers and does cause the defenders a few problems although very often penalised by refs!

Back