• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cost of living increases

Been putting cleaning the kitchen equipment off for ages but the washing machine and the self-cleaning oven couldn't wait any longer. The washing machine ran for 90 minutes at 90°c and the oven at 250°c for 120 minutes. The smart meter exploded with delight and I cried.
Try putting Aspirin in the machine to clean on normal wash. I use it all the time
Use a Paracetamol to clean an Iron (doesnt need all these fancy cleaning stuff)
Oh and I swear by white vinegar to help with general cleaning too

Try putting Aspirin in the machine to clean on normal wash. I use it all the time
Use a Paracetamol to clean an Iron (doesnt need all these fancy cleaning stuff)
Oh and I swear by white vinegar to help with general cleaning too
We use white vinegar in our washing machine on a 60* wash, with no clothes in it, works a treat.

We use white vinegar in our washing machine on a 60* wash, with no clothes in it, works a treat.
White Vinegar is brilliant for lots of cleaning and if you add a lemon to it is even better.
I never use fabric conditioner in the machine. When washing sheets/towels etc add a little Soda Crystal to the drum. It really does help soften the towels.

Some prices are starting to go up again.

Rochford Business Park Service Station - 146.9p for unleaded

Tesco Extra Southend - 147.9p for unleaded

Jet Rochford – 148.7p

Asda Shoebury – 150.7p

Essex Arterial Road – 153.9p

Ah, but they are not just meters , as has been the false claim since first rolled out, they are a means for energy suppliers to switch people over onto a prepayment plan / tariff at the touch of a button....

Ah, but they are not just meters , as has been the false claim since first rolled out, they are a means for energy suppliers to switch people over onto a prepayment plan / tariff at the touch of a button....
...without reason? Where's the problem? We pay for most other things as we use them.

Back