• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

james_c

First XI
I admire him admitting the truth more than sturrock usually does. But he was saying about the players coming in and saying the reason there better away from home is the fans and he didn’t buy it. I do there was good support in the north bank considering how bad we were (apart from the fans thinking there goalkeeper coaches at the end great for morale) but in general one misplaced passed and you can hear the groans don’t think it helps.

On a different note all the people texting the radio for sturrock out what is that about his hands are tied?

He sent out 11 players who lacked tactical nous, passion, desire and had no pattern of play. A little heart and effort has nothing to do with other issues.

I can see why a few people are becoming frustrated with PS and the team, although we mustn't say that in case they take offence - bless those poor little footballers living the dream of millions of us.

It was appalling tonight simply awful, awful, awful, it was a little more than the odd misplaced pass it was lots of misplaced passes, why cant they just pass it to a blue shirt a few yards away??? barker, spicer, martin, phillips, I assume they actually practice playing football everyday yet do things that are so bad it actually makes me cringe. Im thirty years in with the blues and I am well accustomed to the roots hall roller coaster but tonight has just got to me???

Back