• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Could Labour really have saved the Economy ?

So, Osymandus, I think I've gathered that you aren't a fan of the current British economic model. I'm interested to know what kind of economy you'd like to see in this country? What would it look like in practice and how would we get there?

So, Osymandus, I think I've gathered that you aren't a fan of the current British economic model. I'm interested to know what kind of economy you'd like to see in this country? What would it look like in practice and how would we get there?

No idea. I'm not an economist. Plus its a huge bloated leviathan that has more experts per capita then the medical industry . Im barely 1st year on Tax (but I've figured out that some people dodge it quite well ). Though a combination of bartering and mud wrestling I think may help .

No idea. I'm not an economist. Plus its a huge bloated leviathan that has more experts per capita then the medical industry . Im barely 1st year on Tax (but I've figured out that some people dodge it quite well ). Though a combination of bartering and mud wrestling I think may help .

You are/were Alan Johnson and I claim my £5.00.

Back