• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pak Power

Manager⭐
As unlikely as it seems, and the in and out season, abscence, Oldham, suspensions etc. Bilel could actually end up as our top goalscorer.

Hall has 13 Dickinson 12 then comes Mohnsi with 9. An incredible return when you think he never takes a penalty, and Hall mostly takes the free kicks around the penalty box.

If he doesn't blot his copybook from now til the end of season, stays injury free, and isn't sent off, then despite playing a lot less game than most, could end the season as top goalscorer.

I still think that maybe impact sub is his best position, unless freddy goes on a goalspree then who knows?

I think Hall will score more if they both play the same amount of games.

Eastwood however I estimate will score about 17 in the next 9 games.

mmm. getting close now. Might get to the stage where Hall wont pass to him (lol)

I dont see why not he is now only 1 behind Dicko and if he plays like that then why not. Great faith in PS keeping him at the club and rightly so. I never doubted for one minute he would leave and I bet alot of the people who were criticising him have now changed their views.
He is a game changing and a threat infront of goal, in the air and on the ball. Bilel in deserving of that starting 11 spot

I dont see why not he is now only 1 behind Dicko and if he plays like that then why not. Great faith in PS keeping him at the club and rightly so. I never doubted for one minute he would leave and I bet alot of the people who were criticising him have now changed their views.
He is a game changing and a threat infront of goal, in the air and on the ball. Bilel in deserving of that starting 11 spot

I doubt it was PS choice....

Finally the goals column is bigger than the cards column*

*actually it might not be, i've not checked :blush:

If Sturrock didn't want Bilel there, he wouldn't be there. He's shown himself to be more than willing to freeze players out who he doesn't fancy.

Absolutely. Sturrock has been around along while and certainly does not strike me as someone who would let the chairman (or anyone else for that matter) dictate who and who he does not select.

Back