• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who was it that produced those graphs, comparing the points gained, at any point in time, during different seasons? ............would be nice to see how we are comparing with recent campaigns

I think it's like the Premiership to tough to call at the moment, top and bottom. The key for us is to keep playing well and not have injuries to key players, would Man utd have done better today with Rooney & Van Persie ? Only get home a couple of times a year and watch about 6-7 games live. Last one was away against Chesterfield in the FA Cup. If we can continue to play like that, we'll be fine. "Scunny" are the Man City, theirs to loose, we are the Liverpool, have had a recent history of loosing at home to weak teams. Will be at the away game at Scunthorpe, March 11th, think I'll have a better idea of where we stand then.

Who was it that produced those graphs, comparing the points gained, at any point in time, during different seasons? ............would be nice to see how we are comparing with recent campaigns

Statsman away!

mwjq.png

Seems that during our promotion seasons we had a great February.

Statsman away!

mwjq.png

Seems that during our promotion seasons we had a great February.

Just remembered that we still have 2 games in January, so the "Total points at final day" will hopefully change between now and then. That points tally is also the points BEFORE the final game against Burton.

Tonight I'll try and draw together the season snakes that I've done in previous years.

Thanks for the hard work Chapperz, can be used as a reference for the following months.......pity January wasn't included (can't give you green at the moment!). Initially, I think it may have been Pubey's snakes that I was thinking of.....look forward to seeing their re-appearance, when you manage to have the time.

Tonight I'll try and draw together the season snakes that I've done in previous years.

That would be great.

Whats the website where you can see the historic league table week by week?

I found it a couple of weeks ago but cant remember which one it was...

Back