• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Could you be a granny shagger?

Winkle

Manager
A discussion at work recently came about that given the right circumstances would you shag a women of pensionable age or is there a limit to how old you would go. My veiw was that age shouldnt matter but looks does so here are a few of th GILTS ( Grannies I would like to shag)

raquelelchREX1801_468x700.jpg

Raquel welsh.aged 66

1262.jpg

Dolly parton 62
monster-in-law-fonda.jpg

Jane fonda aged 70

tn.DC.384513.jpg

Barbara Bach aged 60

Feel free to enter your own, the only rule is they have to be 60 or over!
P.s Jane seymour would have only she is 58!!

How much of Racquels face is her own ? Jeeeeeeez - does nothing for me at all.

Well in a couple of monthes time the lovely *Emma* is going to have big long stretch marks, would that put you off as well?

I'm sure that must be Slipper lurking outside of the window:D

Not sure I want to admitt this but I would love to do Dolly Parton purely for the dirt value....The rest make me feel sick but Dolly has a strange alure. :thump:

my mate is adament that he shagged my old boss at work... to be honest though she is a complete GILF and doesn't look the 55 that she is

when I was at University I shagged one of my lecturers she was a granny. Early 50s but not too bad. Id definitely do Jane Fonda, looks better than most 40 yr olds.

Did that make it a tad uncomfortable in lectures?

It did get a bit awkward when her daughter confronted me (she wasn't studying at our Uni but used to turn up now and then for a night out) she was really crafty and said to me 'I know you've shagged my mother' I admitted it only to find out that she didn't really know and was just fishing!I wasn't actually doing any of the lecturers courses so she never had to mark my work. She did give me lots of extra assistance though, but got the hump when she thought I'd told her daughter. We were both a bit drunk, I later found out that her husband was an Assistant Commissioner of the Met Police!

It did get a bit awkward when her daughter confronted me (she wasn't studying at our Uni but used to turn up now and then for a night out) she was really crafty and said to me 'I know you've shagged my mother' I admitted it only to find out that she didn't really know and was just fishing!I wasn't actually doing any of the lecturers courses so she never had to mark my work. She did give me lots of extra assistance though, but got the hump when she thought I'd told her daughter. We were both a bit drunk, I later found out that her husband was an Assistant Commissioner of the Met Police!

30 seconds of love making and she got the hump ....How Rude mate!:D

Back