• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Council procrastinates

Firestorm

Pedant
Six months should see the Seaway development through, then further grounds to refuse Ron

https://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/17...ium-plans-may-be-delayed-for-six-more-months/

Maybe the may Council Election Candidates ought to be asked about how they stand on Seaway Vs FF before fans choose who they are Voting for.

Maybe we all ought to try and get a pro FF candidate in our Wards regardless of the Party Politics , just one term should do it then we can go back to our normal voting patterns.

Ron Woodley cover my area and gets my vote but not just for being a fan. He can only attend about 5? games a season (lucky man this years) otherwise he cant vote.

He is independent so focuses on his own residents.

Only 1 of the 3 seats in each of the boroughs is up for grabs next month.

All the candidates are attached

Attachments

• Notice_of_Election_Agents___Local_Elections.pdf
    83.4 KB · Views: 9
I’m resigned to the feeling that I will never see us play in a new stadium.

The Seaway is a classic example of the current council's bonkers policies. The High Street (and nearly every town's in the UK ) is in throws of agony and parking is a huge issue with the Seafront traders when busy times need it hugely YET this council charges top money to park and sells of the land? Madness? Ignorance caused by having council managers paid £250K + who live 50 miles away? Incompetence? or corruption?

The Seaway is a classic example of the current council's bonkers policies. The High Street (and nearly every town's in the UK ) is in throws of agony and parking is a huge issue with the Seafront traders when busy times need it hugely YET this council charges top money to park and sells of the land? Madness? Ignorance caused by having council managers paid £250K + who live 50 miles away? Incompetence? or corruption?

Whilst they sell the Seaway car park for £1 yet want to spend £9 million pounds on the old gas work site to guess what. Turn it into a car park.... :Tumbleweed:

https://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/15685494.9m-car-park-cost-is-justified/

Last edited:
Taken you this long?!

The optimism got sucked out of me a long time ago, but there was a glimmer of hope still there and that’s just been extinguished by this bollocks!

You have to wonder what the real problem is here?
I just wish there was some truth and honesty

The Council want to get Seaway done first. ££££ for them.

They don't care about Southend Unitef

Back