• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If he is only here for a month, he has another maximum 3 games before his loan spell ends and he won't go straight from being out of the squad tonight to starting against Peterborough on Saturday. So unless White/Coker get injured, can't see what benefit it was to get him for so short a period. If it had been a six-month loan, there could feasibly have been the opportunity for him to get a run in the team. I still feel it was a strange signing.

He isnt here for just a month, its going to be a permanent move. The loan was just to get him here quickly.

good crowd for a 7.45pm kick off on a bank holiday monday. I take my hats off to you all!

UTB :happy:

Could imagine an extra 500+ if this was a Saturday

I would have said more. It's a great ground, if we even had a 3pm kick off today, i reckon we would have had 500 more, knowing that they can get back home for dinner and back to work tomorrow. Still cant believe they put the 19:45 fixture

wordsworth on the bench again, is he just not putting enough in to his game for PB liking.
I just think if PB is playing 4-4-2 it's more difficult to fit Wordsworth in.

I would choose Timlin and Leonard in the middle ahead of Wordsworth in a 4-4-2.

Massive hats off to the Blues who've travelled, couldn't face the journey on a bank holiday evening to be honest. Seems like we've made a good start.

The height in the Coventry side is causing us problems at moment, Murphy is running at us time and time again:blush:

He isnt here for just a month, its going to be a permanent move. The loan was just to get him here quickly.

Apologies - this is my error. The signing of O'Neill on SUFC website was only stated as a month loan (finishing after the Millwall game). The signing of Pigott on the website WAS stated as a loan with a view to permanent. I read it that O'Neill was not going to be a permanent deal.

My mistake. In which case, a permanent deal makes sense now.

Back