• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

McNasty

Blues: Bentley; White (c), Rea, Barrett, Coker; Worrall, Timlin, Leonard, Atkinson; Hunt, Mooney

Substitutes: T. Smith, Wordsworth, Prosser, Payne, Weston, McLaughlin, Pigott

That will do for me, but a bit harsh on Prosser maybe. That is a pretty serious bench tonight so the starting boys will need to be right up to the mark or off they will come. Hunt and Mooney hopefully fully fit, we shall see.

Least we have a poacher playing alongside Hunt to get on the end of all his flick ons. Atkinson on the wing always baffles me.

Pleased to Barrett in the starting line up, I think his experience will come into effect here

Think that's tough on Luke, but guess area is right footed and gives a better balance to the back 4

Decent line up and a decent bench. I'm feeling confident tonight I think we might just nick this one.

O'Neil not even on bench - is he not match fit!!

Unless he is injured, this signing makes even less sense than when they first signed him. At that time, I made a post that right-back was not a position we were particularly crying out for. He is only here for one month - can't see him starting a game (and, judging by tonight, I don't think he will even make the bench) while he is with us.

We might not be crying out for a right back, but he can cover both full back positions so he is worth having.

People were complaining we didnt have a big squad, now we have more than 18 players some will have to sit out some games, and tonight we dont need a fullback on the bench.

We might not be crying out for a right back, but he can cover both full back positions so he is worth having.

People were complaining we didnt have a big squad, now we have more than 18 players some will have to sit out some games, and tonight we dont need a fullback on the bench.

If he is only here for a month, he has another maximum 3 games before his loan spell ends and he won't go straight from being out of the squad tonight to starting against Peterborough on Saturday. So unless White/Coker get injured, can't see what benefit it was to get him for so short a period. If it had been a six-month loan, there could feasibly have been the opportunity for him to get a run in the team. I still feel it was a strange signing.

I'm risking Blues Player tonight, it's working and the quality is good so far.

wordsworth on the bench again, is he just not putting enough in to his game for PB liking.

If he is only here for a month, he has another maximum 3 games before his loan spell ends and he won't go straight from being out of the squad tonight to starting against Peterborough on Saturday. So unless White/Coker get injured, can't see what benefit it was to get him for so short a period. If it had been a six-month loan, there could feasibly have been the opportunity for him to get a run in the team. I still feel it was a strange signing.

It's called getting in cover, the transfer window closes tomorrow including loans and until the loan window opens again we need cover...

Back