• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Coverage of tonights game.

DTS

The Business
Any ideas if its on any sort of Japanese Radio Station that those of us that dont live with two mins walk of Roots Hall can listen too?

Thanks
DtS

dave

i'm pretty sure you can listen on line but i wouldn't thought it would be on any nationals

hang on see South bank hanks thread.......5 live
rock.gif

19:00 Five Live Sport
Mark Saggers presents commentary on one of tonight's FA Cup Third Round replays.

Mark Saggers presents live commentary from the FA Cup 3rd round replay between Manchester City v Sheffield Wednesday. Plus regular updates from the other ties in the FA and Tennents Scottish Cups this evening.

Also the rest of the days sports news, including Andy Murray's first round match at the Australian Open.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Jan. 16 2007,14:41)]Can you not pick it up on BluesWorld via BBC Essex?..
Thanks MK Shrimper...Might see you in there.

Smiffy - I dont seem to be able to. Radio Essex cuts off just before coverage starts on the internet so just ****es me off.

DtS

there is a site which covers all games but its on my home pc and for the life of me can't remember the address

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ramblers shrimp @ Jan. 16 2007,15:56)]there is a site which covers all games but its on my home pc and for the life of me can't remember the address
How will you ever find your way home then?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Jan. 16 2007,14:51)]Have you not subscribed to BluesWorld then DtS, you cheapskate!
I wish I had access to that, shame I can't afford it, being just 16 and all that.
sad.gif

Sounds like online commentray, not just text. If so, that would be fab!

Saved the link so will check it later when the match is on!
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Jan. 16 2007,14:51)]Have you not subscribed to BluesWorld then DtS, you cheapskate!
I would do but Blues World cant recognise my bank sort code. I must get a more main stream bank rather than using those vertual unknows Lloyds TSB.
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Jan. 16 2007,14:58)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (ramblers shrimp @ Jan. 16 2007,15:56)]there is a site which covers all games but its on my home pc and for the life of me can't remember the address
How will you ever find your way home then?
Brilliant.  Funniest post of 2007 yet for me  
laugh.gif

Back