• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Craig Easton

Surely a month to month would be beneficial for all parties, cover in case of injuries, a different option, especially with Ndiaye not cutting the mustard. Sturrocks always talking about competition needed for places.

I didn't really rate him last year. He did the off the pitch stuff well, but never really cut it where it counts most, on the pitch. The fact that no other club has taken him on speaks volumnes in my mind. We need to be moving forward not backwards.

I didn't really rate him last year. He did the off the pitch stuff well, but never really cut it where it counts most, on the pitch. The fact that no other club has taken him on speaks volumnes in my mind. We need to be moving forward not backwards.

I suppose you thought the same about Kevin Maher did you?

I personally think a month-to-month deal would be a good idea what with N'Diaye going back to Palace. Easton might be willing to take a lower wage now his options are more limited.

Regardless of how much we need him, don't need him etc, I'm led to believe we can't sign anyone else until someone goes, due to the salary cap that is in place...

His wife has just, sort of, confirmed that by tweeting that she's swapping cockles for haggis.

Sad to see him go but that's football, wish him all the best. Handled the situation well, as a good pro should, always gave his best and when he couldn't agree terms went looking for the right deal but didn't disrespect SUFC in the process, unlike some others.....

Back