• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

They were going to give him yours until they realised that you don't have one.:smile:

See I never said that Crawford didn't have a brain, just that he didn't have a footballing brain, which I don't think he has after watching him on the pitch.

Someone with no brain at all cannot function so would be dead. I am typing this so cannot be dead, hence I have a brain.

There is a difference between not having a footballing brain and not having a brain at all. Perhaps you should use yours more wisely in future.

While the players at the top are earning their millions and surfing the waves of public adoration, Harry's a non-regular starter at a League Two club who's going in to have a knee op. He's hardly living the dream and the least he can expect is the support from his own club's supporters. Really hope it all goes well for him and he comes back fitter and stronger. Always comes across as a decent fella.

While the players at the top are earning their millions and surfing the waves of public adoration, Harry's a non-regular starter at a League Two club who's going in to have a knee op. He's hardly living the dream and the least he can expect is the support from his own club's supporters. Really hope it all goes well for him and he comes back fitter and stronger. Always comes across as a decent fella.

I agree in sentiment but I realy don't think Harry is a L2 player. He tries but just isn't good enough.

Anyway, hope the op goes well

I agree in sentiment but I realy don't think Harry is a L2 player. He tries but just isn't good enough.

Anyway, hope the op goes well

You may be right but all I'll say is many of us (me included) thought the same about Kightly and Hooper. He's still young and learning the game. Hopefully his best years are still ahead of him.

Need to get rid of him, Pato and Asante so we can bring in someone in January. Its stupid we have 3 strikers who are not anywehre near the squad, picking up wages. What a waste. Cant rely on Harris and Dicko all season.

You may be right but all I'll say is many of us (me included) thought the same about Kightly and Hooper. He's still young and learning the game. Hopefully his best years are still ahead of him.

Hooper was always stand out for me, god knows why Tilly couldn't see it. Kightly is a bit of a strange one, he showed some fab glimpses, much as Mitchell Cole did. I know Mitchell had his health problems, but I reckon had he not had those problems, he could have gone much further than he did.

Wish him well, not sure I agree with getting rid of him or Asante (Paterson is a different matter), just think both of them need some time out on loan at a decent level or consistent run outs in the reserves. Both need to be building their experience and match fitness levels.

Need to get rid of him, Pato and Asante so we can bring in someone in January. Its stupid we have 3 strikers who are not anywehre near the squad, picking up wages. What a waste. Cant rely on Harris and Dicko all season.

You missed out Blair this time. I presume you have seen the error of your ways in your criticism of him at last:smile:

Wish him well, not sure I agree with getting rid of him or Asante (Paterson is a different matter), just think both of them need some time out on loan at a decent level or consistent run outs in the reserves. Both need to be building their experience and match fitness levels.

Asante has been out on loan for most of the season (Concord and Canvey) I would have expected him to be performing well at that level if he was ready for another year at RH and that does not appear to be the case

Harry got injured whilst on trial at Dagenham, I think he was already on his way out before the injury, which is probably the only reason he is still with us

When PS spoke at the Q&A of players possibly leaving in January , he did say that he hoped Pato would be one who goes

Asante has been out on loan for most of the season (Concord and Canvey) I would have expected him to be performing well at that level if he was ready for another year at RH and that does not appear to be the case

Harry got injured whilst on trial at Dagenham, I think he was already on his way out before the injury, which is probably the only reason he is still with us

When PS spoke at the Q&A of players possibly leaving in January , he did say that he hoped Pato would be one who goes

Did he give any other hints as to who might go. As short of Pato and Crawford I cant think of any obvious candidates with possible recent exception of Jemal?

Blair should never have been offered a deal in the summer.

Whilst I agreed at the time if you look at the side now he is third choice striker unless you want to stick Moshni or Hally upfront. Either way doing that you weaken other parts of the side.

I dont rate Blair as a long term player but I think he does a decent job at this level as a sub and occasional starter. He is also a good foil for Bazza if he ever comes back?

Agree that we are desperate for another attacking option (Saturday proved that) - we have lots of games coming up and if we pick up an injury to Dicko or Harris we are struggling.

Corr is a write off now, realistically he has always been injury prone and I feel that this will be the end of his Blues career, we were lucky to have one 'cracking' season from Bazza. With Crawford and this op, his contract will now just run down before an inevitable release in the summer.

Sturrock is on a rolling contract yet he does not even feature, he is a forward and when we was screaming out for an attacking option saturday, his father brought on a central midfielder instead which allowed a centre half to move up top!!!

Why is the budget being wasted on the likes of Blair, Asante, Crawford and Corr when they might make a further ten appearances (maximum) between them this season. Must be a way the club can release (pay off) these players from their contracts and free up vital funds for new blood in January.

I Hope the surgeon has an off day and the operation is a failure and Harry can never play football again. All the best for the future H.

I Hope the surgeon has an off day and the operation is a failure and Harry can never play football again. All the best for the future H.

Bit harsh don't you think.

He always seemed like a decent enough option to have on the bench and I hope the surgery goes well and hope he is back soon. If not playing for us then I wish him the best of luck.

Back