• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I have reserved my tickets at Crawleys' end as im using the Sun's ticket offer to get me +1 in for £19.50! Just thought i'd be different ...

[SUP][/SUP]
I have reserved my tickets at Crawleys' end as im using the Sun's ticket offer to get me +1 in for £19.50! Just thought i'd be different ...

Kev - is that offer only available in certain editions of the Sun (ie has the promo already finished, do I need to collect a certain no of tokens etc)?

[SUP][/SUP]

Kev - is that offer only available in certain editions of the Sun (ie has the promo already finished, do I need to collect a certain no of tokens etc)?

Yeah its been and gone im afraid. Although there were plenty of people selling the tokens and application form on ebay if you fancy it, but leaving it a bit late now for that!

Kev

Ditto

Mine all booked and a very helpful girl in the ticket office at Crwaley

from LB you have to change at 3 Bridges but its a short wait. Victoria is direct but I guess LB is easier for those travelling from Essex or working in the City.

There's a direct train from London Bridge at 17.47 which gets to Crawley at 18.25. On the return journey you would have to change if you wanted LB.

Back