• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DTS

The Business
Afternoon All,

Anyone got an ideas when Crawley away tickets go on sale? I am really looking forward to it as its ten miles away plus I think we should take quite a few being local and the first away game.

I have been to Crawley quite a lot before Steve Evans came in and whilst its a nothing place and ground I quite like it as a trip.

Cheers
DtS

All over this one. Nice and easy to get to after work and it will be good seeing us put those upstart nouveau-riche Johnny-come-lately no-goods to the sword.

Better get in early - I heard we weren't getting that many tickets.

According to football clubs guide away sides get upto 1,600 in the North terrace with some seats in the side,but that was in the BSPL,they might get more home support this season and feel they need more room to accomodate the johnny come latelys,hope not.

I'll be there. First and foremost to support the boys. Secondly to help in my quest to join the 92 club by the end of the season...so I'll also be at Accy and PVale...+++

Will look to try and make this my first away game of the season, not to far away.

Back