• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Crawley Replay for a fiver!

Charlton is a good day out. Did that one a couple of seasons back in April. Perfect weather, as well.

Did MK Dons last season, as it's a ground I hadn't been to.

Portsmouth is just the wrong time of year. Have been there three times before. Yet to see us win there.

Last edited:
We always do Charlton and one other, this year it's Pompey and we haven't been before.

Is the Crawley ground seated or standing, under cover ir not please?
It’s just a pitch with a rope around the outside?
It’s a Division 4 ground but I’m sure you will be quite comfortable.The catering is shocking though, so do try and eat before entering the ground.

It’s just a pitch with a rope around the outside?
It’s a Division 4 ground but I’m sure you will be quite comfortable.The catering is shocking though, so do try and eat before entering the ground.
You got off lightly last time doctor. This time you're going to get completely cured. (kiss of death time!)

I suppose you guys are hoping your first half team turns up, and us....obviously the second half team.
Tell you what, for a run of the mill first round tie,it could be a fascinating game.
For all of your doubting your gaffer,there is definitely some real quality in your side.

You will either win comfortably or we will battle away and sneak it.
Either way, for a fiver you can’t complain I suppose.

I suppose you guys are hoping your first half team turns up, and us....obviously the second half team.
Tell you what, for a run of the mill first round tie,it could be a fascinating game.
For all of your doubting your gaffer,there is definitely some real quality in your side.

You will either win comfortably or we will battle away and sneak it.
Either way, for a fiver you can’t complain I suppose.
As with all fans boards a few will moan about the manager, and do it very regularly. As a result it can look as if the members are not satisfied. With a membership of over 5000 and through recent polls (we do love a poll) that dissatisfaction is not shared by the vast majority.

One thing's for sure with this game, one of us is going to win.

Back