• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

manor15

Super Moderator⭐⭐
Staff member
Great result and into the third round of the JPT, Pig's second brace in a week!

Ohhhhhhhh dear, those people who said the Pig couldn't play in L1 & didn't want him back & preferred Corr................. i bet they didn't cheer any of those four goals!!

Very professional performance by the sound of it. Crawley sounded pretty bad, but you can only beat what's put in front of you I guess. Hopefully that will do Pigott's confidence a world of good ready for Port Vale. Nice too that Weston remembered where the goal is.

Ohhhhhhhh dear, those people who said the Pig couldn't play in L1 & didn't want him back & preferred Corr................. i bet they didn't cheer any of those four goals!!

Crawley are a League Two side and at the bottom of it as well.

Great to see him getting a couple though, with self confidence he can be a good player as we saw when he joined.

To be fair though, Pigott scored 2 tonight against a team in the relegation zone of L2. I'm really pleased that he's hitting form because I really rate him, but we need to put it into perspective a little bit. Crawley are really poor.

Nice to see Weston get his first goal for a while, sounds like he terrorised them in the first half and I still believe he should start one of these league games soon.

Does anyone know who we can get in the QF? Is it anyone in the Southern section or is it more localised?

1,139 gate, about what everyone reckoned it would be. Anyone know how many Blues fans there were in that number?

Yeovil beat Coventry.... so that really opens up the Southern section.
The Southern area quarter finalists are Us, Yeovil, Millwall, Gills, Oxford, Bristol Rvrs, Plymouth and winner of Stevenage v Daggers!!!!

The Southern area quarter finalists are Us, Yeovil, Millwall, Gills, Oxford, Bristol Rvrs, Plymouth and winner of Stevenage v Daggers!!!!

Sorry Paul Clarke, but I don't think any of those is an easy tie.

Is it still east and west? I assume west are Bristol Oxford Plymouth and Yeovil. East is us, gillingham, mill wall and the game tomorrow.

Not that I'm shedding any tears for them but what's gone wrong at Crawley? Have they lost their rich backers or something?

Is the next round still divided into East and West?

Back