• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RHB

I'm a Mod too⭐⭐
Staff member
Crawley Town v Southend United

So, the starting eleven is:

Bentley
White (c), Bolger, Prosser, Coker
Atkinson, Wordsworth, Deegan; Weston,
Pigott, Payne.

Subs: Worrall, Timlin, Mooney, Leonard, Williams

Bentley,
White, Bolger, Prosser, Coker,
Atkinson, Deegan, Wordsworth, Weston,
Payne,
Pigott.
Subs: Worrall, Leonard, Williams, Mooney, Timlin

Barnard starts and Tomlin on the bench for them

A new approach to the match thread, Copy and paste the post above and then add a new bit of news, it's good fun, give it a go.:winking:

Gutted Smith isn't in goal!

Maybe something to do with having to play a certain amount of first team players. Think I read that 6 that started the last game or that start the next game have to play in this.

I'm surprised Smith isn't in goal too.
He's named a first choice team though - clearly taking the opportunity to see if he can figure out what the hell to do about Jack Payne.

Paul Clarke isn't sure that Wordsworth has bought into PB's work ethic yet, a bit like that idle git Ricketts - priceless, nice one Paul.

Back