• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Credit Cards

Bigdel

Coach
Can someone help me,the club cann't.

Are the club taking credit cards for season tickets,its not very clear in the renewal pack,I asked the club and typical they are going to call back and haven't

Don't want to turn up with acard and be refused !!

Official site

see above link. seems only cash, debit cards or the clubs finance package shall be acceptable. credit cards not allowed as per last year.

No, they're not. Something about credit card companies refusing to give the money up front to the club if buying a season-ticket, but instead releasing the money to the club over 10 months. So, as far as I'm aware, the club isn't accpeting credit card payments for season tickets.

rock.gif
sad.gif

Matt

Its not very clear - the way it reads suggests that you can pay by credit card but the club would prefer you not to to help their cashflow.It doesnt state categorigally that credit cards will not be accepted - in fact on the back page it does say 'Access/Visa/Mastercard/Switch no' which would suggest you can

Confused!?!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jamesmut2000 @ May 05 2004,20:45)]Its not very clear - the way it reads suggests that you can pay by credit card but the club would prefer you not to to help their cashflow.It doesnt state categorigally that credit cards will not be accepted - in fact on the back page it does say 'Access/Visa/Mastercard/Switch no' which would suggest you can

Confused!?!!
There is no confusion. You're right. The club will accept credit cards, but would prefer us to pay in other ways.

If the credit card company's want to hold on to SUFC's money (and earn interest on it) then I can completely understand SUFC encouraging us to not use them.

Back