• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Credit to RH ticket office staff and fans today

Robbo

South Upper miserabilist
:clap:

Just a quick pat on the back to the fans who queued today for Donny tickets. I was there at 9.45am and got my tickets at 11.30am.

The atmosphere in the queue was really cheerful and relaxed and the ticket staff, although clearly under pressure, appeared to deal with the customers politely and with a smile on their faces.

Anyway, a positive experience.

But if you're reading, RM, how about getting the Bluebelles to entertain the fans queuing up for tickets and help them keep their spirits up?

:clap:

Just a quick pat on the back to the fans who queued today for Donny tickets. I was there at 9.45am and got my tickets at 11.30am.

The atmosphere in the queue was really cheerful and relaxed and the ticket staff, although clearly under pressure, appeared to deal with the customers politely and with a smile on their faces.

Anyway, a positive experience.

But if you're reading, RM, how about getting the Bluebelles to entertain the fans queuing up for tickets and help them keep their spirits up?

ERM it was open today!!! I never knew that!

popped into the club shop about twelve and saw a healthy line coming out of the ticket office into the car park, done mine last week on the phone took all of 45 seconds easy peasy

Staff pretty much all angels (sry Matt!) perhaps some systems & software is to blame for mini blue debarcle?!?

Dash

I am going to call tommrrow to get my season ticket seat just to confirm the season ticket seats HAVE NOT been released on general sale yet

Good news is.....

Us Team Blues Members can buy our tickets today
Ticket office said some S/T Holders in the East Yellows had not bought their Tickets...

I called at 2.45pm and only took 15min minutes... with only 7 in the queue...

I expect 9000 crowd on Friday :-)

The club deserve a lot of credit for enabling season-ticket holders to buy their play-off tickets on-line. It was surprisingly easy.

Whether it allows me in on Friday is of course another matter.

The club deserve a lot of credit for enabling season-ticket holders to buy their play-off tickets on-line. It was surprisingly easy.

Yeah that was really handy I got an email saying that I could reserve my ticket and you cuold just pay for it. I assume that they send it through the post rather than have to pick it up?

Yeah that was really handy I got an email saying that I could reserve my ticket and you cuold just pay for it. I assume that they send it through the post rather than have to pick it up?

The game is added to your season card. They just sent me a receipt which I shall have with me Friday after the last time they "added" a game to my card and it never worked properly...grrrr

Unfortunately it only offered me the choice of buying my half on my family ticket, so I still had to go to the ticket office. At least there wasn't a queue on Saturday morning, and I was passing anyway.

I was up there for around 2 o clock and got served straight away. I didn't realise there was so much of a queue this morning

Back