• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

First game of the season for me and looking forward to it. Should be a cracking atmosphere from the travelling Shrimpers faithful and 3 points to boot after beating them 2-0

Title decider tonight!!!! We have to be more ruthless than we were on Saturday, when we almost let Accrington get away with a draw.

Following a successful take-off in our first two matches I'm hoping that we don't crash to defeat in this one. I think that we should keep the ball grounded rather than play it at altitude, we certainly can't afford to carry any passengers this evening. If we are hoping for anything more than a point at Crawley, I think that the inspiration will have to come from the wings. I'm assuming that this one will KO on schedule, whilst I am not going to make a prediction..........I would happily take a point now, I feel that this ain't goin' be any joy-flight.

Following a successful take-off in our first two matches I'm hoping that we don't crash to defeat in this one. I think that we should keep the ball grounded rather than play it at altitude, we certainly can't afford to carry any passengers this evening. If we are hoping for anything more than a point at Crawley, I think that the inspiration will have to come from the wings. I'm assuming that this one will KO on schedule, whilst I am not going to make a prediction..........I would happily take a point now, I feel that this ain't goin' be any joy-flight.

And let's hope there are no delays at the DRC!:smile:

Not sure why everyone is so scared of Crawley.

We are higher in the league than them, they need to be as scared of Hall, Dickingson, Harris etc as we do of there players. We will have good support there and our confidence must be high.

Let not roll over and die before the battle has even began.

Anyone know how much it is for pay on the gate tickets tonight?

Another away game for me ..I am becoming a real fan these days..:sigh: unlike that bucket and spade bloke.

:net:

im travelling down from the city, getting the train from london bridge about 5.50. Then doing the twenty min walk from the station :runner:

The Half Moon pub in Brighton Road seems to be the best option for those driving and only a short walk to the ground.
I hope to be in there by about 5.30.

£16 for Adults, £13 Seniors & £7 under 18 on the terrace, not sure about the seats. The £19.50 price was the Sun offer for 2 tickets.

Cool thanks for this. I've got an old Uni mate that lives in Crawley so for £16 I might be able to convince him to come down too.

Will anyone be in the chat room tonight? I was the only one there last Tuesday...

Back