• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

tommy tucker

Manager
If there is on thing to come out of the gloom of cresswell missing three games .Well at least he will be missing for one week .A home game Tuesday .A home game sataday .Then next weds night .Then he returns against Wycombe .So at least his missing game wont be dragged out over three weeks .

After the comparison with Mohsni on another thread and seeing this thread title, I thought this might be able him getting a train! :stunned:

After the comparison with Mohsni on another thread and seeing this thread title, I thought this might be able him getting a train! :stunned:

I have it on good authority that whilst he is suspended he has given the clubs permission to go back to Rovrum for 2 weeks to attend a wedding.

Roughly translated means our season could be well and truly Donald Ducked in little over a week!

I suppose there's no chance of tomorrow's game being called off because of bad weather conditions?:unsure:
Makes little difference, he's got to miss three games whenever they happen. If tomorrow's game is called off then his ban will start on Saturday effectively.

On a more serious note, it doesn't seem credible that a ...........

......... plumber/teacher/van driver/pest control expert* messes up very badly at work and can't be employed for the next 2 weeks and still gets full wages and this also assists with plans for attending a wedding ..............

* enter job title of your choice

Only when you put in job title of "footballer" does the above situation seem both credible and remarkably familiar ............. :omg:

Back