• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Winkle

Manager
Got to make him captain for next season I.M.O and hope no other club comes sniffing around because this guy could be a big player for us next season. Thought yesterday we looked very disjointed as a team especially with bilel in Midfield, he did look uncomfortable there and looked very slow. I did feel slightly sorry for him but other players did not do enough for me even(dare I say it) freddy who has to make the starts he gets counts as anyone could see he was not doing enough for the team. Mark philips was very out of sorts with him and Ryan having a few words(was he fit enough) probably it would have been better to play bilel in his favoured position and leave philips on the bench but Phil brown wanted to try it and it clearly never worked. I am not going to bash smith because he saved the penalty but any team will look at him and just keep pumelling crosses and set pieces into him, remarkable shotstopper but clearly no amount of coaching can persuade him to come off of his line any goalkeeper needs to be able to do this without question, so bentley should start on sunday.

I think Barks will be off this summer so I think this would be the most sensible appointment for the team, and it should be announced as soon as it's clear Barks is going.

Cresswell is our best player imo but of late i think he been poor and not look interested.

Cresswell is our best player imo but of late i think he been poor and not look interested.

I agree he has been our best player, but his 'dip'in form seems to conincide with Wembley & Moshni coming back, hope we see the real Cressy put it in at Wembley!!

A Paul Sturruck signing - don't be suprised if him and a few others want out next season:sad:

Cresswell is not even on the bench for today's game at Wembley.

And to think Rotherham (his former club) are now in Division 2. How things can change in a short spell of time ....:'(

Wouldn't he get home sick if he were to come back?

He has another year left on his contract there. Thought the two Fleetwood centre-backs who actually played were excellent yesterday, incidentally. Pond could barely walk by the end of the match.

Wouldn't he get home sick if he were to come back?

didn't Creswell give a totally different explanation- 2 sides to every story and doubt any/many of us know the truth .

I would be very happy with the 'pre sending off' Creswell . Him and Prosser would not ave been bullied in the play of semis

Cresswell stated that he left as he couldn't see us having any chance of promotion from L2 this season, he claimed it had nothing to do with homesickness.

Back