• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ian_the_girth

President
Hi guys & gilrls,
ive recently won a pair of tickets to go & watch cricket a.m. live this saturday. seeing as i dont have sky, & im not a cricket fan, can anyone fill me in on the show ? what am i letting myself in for ?

thanks in advance

its on sky sports from 8:30 - 10:30 am saturday

btw...should i go in my banana costume from saints away :confused:

Even though soccer am has lost its edge, cricket am still isn't a patch on the original. The last time I watched cricket am, the presenters were shocking and the bird looked like a deer caught in headlights. Still, better than watching saturday kitchen on bbc or whatever guff they show nowadays...

Cringeworthy show. The fact that it's a rip off of a terrible show, Soccer AM, says it all.

Sky should have adopted a Saturday morning cricket show similar to the one channel 4 had during their years of coverage which was pretty good.

Hi guys & gilrls,
ive recently won a pair of tickets to go & watch cricket a.m. live this saturday. seeing as i dont have sky, & im not a cricket fan, can anyone fill me in on the show ? what am i letting myself in for ?

thanks in advance

its on sky sports from 8:30 - 10:30 am saturday

btw...should i go in my banana costume from saints away :confused:

So how was it?

sorry for late response

the show went realy well, had a great morning. we were not on camera, but behind it. we were the crowd you guys could hear clapping lol.
got to meet the presenters after the show. that si thomas is a great guy, had a good chat with him about football. turns out hes a norwich fan. which dont make a bad person he he. didnt see that bird presenter after, she disapeared. gotta pic with graham thorpe, he didnt seem to happy to be in our company mind. think me & my mate "shrimper sam" may have been on camera at the end when they did that bowl off thingy ?
i even managed to nick a cricket ball ha ha.

got put up in a great hotel friday night too, just nr chiswick. we were having breakfast with some south african rugby player today. didnt catch his name, sorry.

all in all a good night & a good day.

& plus we managed to get to crawley for the game too !

Back