• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricket World Cup 2019

NZ had to score over 180 to be guaranteed a place in the semis. By all accounts they didn't go out with the intention of trying to win.

No easy matches now, 2 teams that are both capable of winning. Tough to call, think we are the better side but we've seen already in this world cup that we can falter.

We put ourselves under pressure and have had 2 must win games in a row against good opposition so I don't think the choking tag is valid anymore even if we don't make it through, we have pulled through a couple of high pressure situations

Think the squad has picked it self, Archer being a name that excites me and if Josh B finds his eye early it could be exciting days for England

Looking at the Kiwis as my outside bet and really outside bet Afghanistan (Their progress has been amazing in such a short space of time)

Would like to have seen Porter in the squad, but then I am very biased on him as a player

GO Kiwis but it seems very slowly in semi finals

Yes go Kiwis

Would much rather play them than India in the final haha

Plus if India go out today my treble of Cotrell top wickets for windies, Fizur top wickets for Bangladesh and Bumrah top wickets for India pays out. £110 off of a £2 bet

Yes go Kiwis

Would much rather play them than India in the final haha

Plus if India go out today my treble of Cotrell top wickets for windies, Fizur top wickets for Bangladesh and Bumrah top wickets for India pays out. £110 off of a £2 bet

Collect and enjoy Ricky

Great game to watch and for me just the Aussies :Hilarious: to beat in the final for a good pay out, e/way covers the bet

Collect and enjoy Ricky

Great game to watch and for me just the Aussies :Hilarious: to beat in the final for a good pay out, e/way covers the bet
I will be inconsolable if the Aussies beat us, have so many Aussie mates just waiting to give me stick if they win. Edgbaston is their bogey ground, I'm counting on that!

Jason Roy dispatching the cheating little s**t for three consecutive sixes just when you thought it couldn't get much better!

Roy given out caught behind without touching the ball !! No review as wasted by Bairstow earlier !

Back