• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricket World Cup 2019

The good thing is with the win, was it was a below par score and we still won with ease, proves how the team have depth and belief

Got Archer at 20-1 to be leading wicket taker and today at 25-1 Chris Gayle leading batsmen to take centre stage
Decent bet at 25/1.Chucked a quid on West Indies to win whole thing at 14s.Can be dangerous on their day.My main bet is on England so fingers crossed

Decent bet at 25/1.Chucked a quid on West Indies to win whole thing at 14s.Can be dangerous on their day.My main bet is on England so fingers crossed

I've had £20 on the Windies and I've been putting my weekely free £5 bet on England to win for the last 10 weeks or so. Looks like we are of the same mind

I did think about having a bet on Gayle because I love the guy, but I don't think he'll play every game. He's 39 and struggled with aches and pains in the series against us at the beginning of the year, with the games coming thick and fast I think he may miss a few. I'm hoping he's fit for the England game though as I'm going to that one and want to see the universe boss and Dre Russ do their thing.

As a proud Englishman I could never back Smith to be leading run scorer :ROFL:
Love to watch Smith bat but love it in equal measures when he is out in single figures

Kohli is my favourite player to watch with Gayle a very very close second

Hope weather holds throughout the tournament and no rain spoils the outcome in tables

I've had £20 on the Windies and I've been putting my weekely free £5 bet on England to win for the last 10 weeks or so. Looks like we are of the same mind

New Zealand was my outside ew bet and India to lift the cup

Good luck to all, lets hope one of us collect

Yeah the sky bet free £5 bet is very handy

As a proud Englishman I could never back Smith to be leading run scorer :ROFL:
Love to watch Smith bat but love it in equal measures when he is out in single figures

Kohli is my favourite player to watch with Gayle a very very close second

Hope weather holds throughout the tournament and no rain spoils the outcome in tables

I think it will be either Kohli or Root who gets the most runs. I've only backed them in multiples to be top runscorer for their country though.

Love watching Gayle, have some great memories, most on TV but I lived in Perth when he was playing for WA Warriors (Pre-Big Bash) and loved going to the WACA to watch him do his thing. Saw him at Essex for Somerset too where he wasn't only hitting it out of the ground, he was clearing the flats too!

The good thing is with the win, was it was a below par score and we still won with ease, proves how the team have depth and belief

Got Archer at 20-1 to be leading wicket taker and today at 25-1 Chris Gayle leading batsmen to take centre stage

My theory is that it'll ber a crap bowler he gets the most wickets. Teams will attack them but start defending Archer.

New Zealand was my outside ew bet and India to lift the cup

Good luck to all, lets hope one of us collect

Preferably Ricky Otto as he bet on England!

Had small bet on West Indies winning this match should come in now

I do a 50p yankee on every game and had Gayle top WI runs, Azam top Pakistan runs, Cottrell top WI Bowler and Riaz top Pakistan bowler. I was so close to picking Amir ahead of Riaz, if I had I'd have got £60 back from my £5.50, ended up getting £7.50 back. Not sure what I'm going to do with my £2 profit.

Bangladesh were excellent all round today. They have definitely properly arrived as an international cricketing nation. They’ve had some excellent tournament results in the last few years. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them reach the knockout stages of this World Cup.

They play with a smile and their supporters are second to none for noise
Remind me when Sri Lanka first came to the forefront of the game and shook a few nations in the early days
SA look a poor side , cue them going on to win the WC now !!!

Looked on TV great

Was paying on door available as seems loads of seats free ?
Gutted as would have gone but thought sold out

Bangladesh were excellent all round today. They have definitely properly arrived as an international cricketing nation. They’ve had some excellent tournament results in the last few years. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them reach the knockout stages of this World Cup.
Had it before the tournament, only 4/1 nowScreenshot_20190603_082630_com.bet365Wrapper.Bet365_Application.jpg

Back