• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricket World Cup 2019

decent team the aussies have, plenty of depth and good bowlers.Starc finding his rythym makes them even better

Smith was so cool under pressure when batting and yes Starc found a good line and length when it was needed

Enjoying the whole set of games so far

Especially NZ 2 out 2 :Happy:

What an enjoyable batting performance this morning from Roy, Buttler, Bairstow and Morgan before a nice wag of the tail through Woakes and Plunkett's 45 from the 17 balls. Shame for Roy not to have achieved that double-century/six sixes combo he was looking for, but what a great sporting moment.

And a world record 7 on the bounce 300+ scores.

386/6

Wonderful stuff.

Is there anything more majestic in sport than watching Buttler effortlessly stroking loose balls for six? (Except for Humphreys scoring goals against Sunderland. Obviously.)

good stuff England
That was funny seeing Englands team laughing so much after ROY? crashed into the UMP

Let’s get a couple of early wickets and then put this match to bed, I’d be surprised if they reached 200.

A special mention for Bangladesh's Shakib Al Hasan, 1 century and 2 half-centuries in his last 3 knocks.

Just watching bits of Aus v Pak and Amir looks in great form, bodes well for him coming into the fold at Essex in the t20 comp

Was at The Oval yesterday but a special mention not for Finch but for Sri Lanka's Dimuth Karunaratne (97 versus Australia)

well the sun was shining in Southampton on Friday and I was not prepared for that, I ended the day a very bright shade of red! Very easy routine win for England against the windies and a day sinking Bira 91.

Beat our own world record for sixes hit in an ODI today against the Afghans, 25 sixes with Morgan hitting 17 of them!!

Think the semi finalists are all but decided now, England India Australia and New Zealand look to be the four but New Zealand haven't been tested yet, will be interesting to see how they do against the top sides. I'm sure Bangladesh will be hoping one of the top 4 drop the ball, for me they are the only side that could gatecrash the semis now.

England posting close to 400 without Roy or contributions from Buttler or Stokes all be it against Afghanistan.
Morgan reminding the cricket world what a superb player he is and Root in middle of a purple patch.
I really think they can do this if they hold their nerve.

Back