• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricket

Bugger... I'm going to have to try very hard to ignore that link...

ghostface.gif

224/1... magnificent from Key and Strauss. Surely no way back for Butcher now...?

Matt

Critical period for England coming up. Vaughan has to get his eye in, then in 5 overs time its the new ball. If these two can see off the new ball England will be very nicely poised.

Bugger, bugger, bugger! Great knock - 147. But only the 4th delivery with the new ball (presuming it was taken)... time for Vaughan and Thorpe to both hit big innings...

rock.gif

Matt

Lee - sod off.

Hmm... S. Africa bit back well in that last session with the new ball. Need a big knock from Vaughan tomorrow and one of Jones, Freddy or the King of Spain. Anything less than 370 would be a huge disappointment given the 2nd wicket stand...

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Jan. 13 2005,16:01)]so we'll defo lose then
wink.gif
We've put 4 past the opposition on the last two occasions I've been down to the Hall, as it happens...

tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Best was the Swansea game, as Steveh and I sat there before the game, confidently predicting "a tight game" and "0-0, maybe 1-0".

Never have I been so delighted to be so spectacularly wrong.

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Jan. 13 2005,13:15)]For all those wanting to see the Cricket

www.espnstar.com/jsp/cda/index.html

Go to the "live off tube" link to the SA v ENG game on the right hand side. Then click " New ESPNStar.com Cricket Centre. And it provides a live scorecard and a flash animation of each ball bowled.
I'll just watch it on the telly eight foot from my desk thanks
wink.gif
tounge.gif

KoS sorts things out a bit. Good to see Vaughan finally getting some decent grafting done, if Harmison and Jones can hang about a bit we could get near to 370.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Jan. 14 2005,14:52)]8 wickets down. Typical mid-order collapse.
Giles and Vaughan put on a nice little 50-odd for the 8th wicket though.

The way the pitch is going, we've certainly got a better chance than the Yaapies, although draw is still fav given the weather.

Back