• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricketers Wanted

Chelmsford based club also require players of all abilities. We operate a club that is totally free of cantankerous northerners....

:whistling:

Pleasure playing Pegs last year. Good group of lads.

I played a nigh on test innings over at your place a couple of weeks ago, got 30 runs in 2 and a half hours; much to the disgust of your chaps, especially Mr. Noble. We batted for 60+ overs to set up an astonishingly boring draw.

Think your 2s should've gone up last year, they were the best team we played; couple of decent opening bowlers that would've walked into our 1s.

Best of luck for the season; good club Billericay.

I played a nigh on test innings over at your place a couple of weeks ago, got 30 runs in 2 and a half hours; much to the disgust of your chaps, especially Mr. Noble. We batted for 60+ overs to set up an astonishingly boring draw.

Think your 2s should've gone up last year, they were the best team we played; couple of decent opening bowlers that would've walked into our 1s.

Best of luck for the season; good club Billericay.

Hi mate,

Heard all about this. Pretty much everyone said it was the most dull game that they played in. They couldn't believe that at 155-3 after 52 overs that you batted on particularly as it was for a further 13 overs. There is nothing worse than being kept in the field after 3 hours particularly when you think you are coming off of it! Were you in agreement of your decision to bat on?

What did Scott have to say?

We are lucky that we have strength in depth particularly on the bowling front. I'm certainly looking over my shoulder.

I wish you well for the season too. I know about all your troubles with the ground and can only hope you find a solution.

All the best.

Hi mate,

Heard all about this. Pretty much everyone said it was the most dull game that they played in. They couldn't believe that at 155-3 after 52 overs that you batted on particularly as it was for a further 13 overs. There is nothing worse than being kept in the field after 3 hours particularly when you think you are coming off of it! Were you in agreement of your decision to bat on?

What did Scott have to say?

We are lucky that we have strength in depth particularly on the bowling front. I'm certainly looking over my shoulder.

I wish you well for the season too. I know about all your troubles with the ground and can only hope you find a solution.

All the best.

To be honest our bowling attack is weak and we felt we needed 180+ to compete, but your bowlers were all over us. You had a 16 year old opener who looked a proper talent, I expect he'll get lots of wickets this year.

I agreed with staying out there on the principle that my tan was coming along nicely on the boundary and because Scott used to play for Stanford; his pain made us smile. :smile:

Regards the ground, it's beginning to look more hopeful that we'll get a friendly buyer who will allow the sports sections to remain. Fingers crossed.

All the best.

To be honest our bowling attack is weak and we felt we needed 180+ to compete, but your bowlers were all over us. You had a 16 year old opener who looked a proper talent, I expect he'll get lots of wickets this year.

I agreed with staying out there on the principle that my tan was coming along nicely on the boundary and because Scott used to play for Stanford; his pain made us smile. :smile:

Regards the ground, it's beginning to look more hopeful that we'll get a friendly buyer who will allow the sports sections to remain. Fingers crossed.

All the best.

I think you are talking about young Olly Sarkar. I don't know too much about him but am cricket manager now and am trying to learn as much as I can about our players. Great to hear. We have a lot of bowling in the ones. I will watch his progress with interest.

Scott was at Stanford a long while ago now as he had been at Basildon for years! Scott probably loved it - giving him a chance to get a few more overs under his belt.

Brilliant news for you and Good Luck! You are more than welcome to join Billericay! Come and join us :smile:

Pegasus c c is no more,it's last agm was sunday 2-2-14,the Pegasus sport and social club expires on the 1-5-14,the Olympic legacy my arse,50+ adults,90+ colts and years of hard work great memories tossed aside for money.

Back