• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricketers Wanted

Chignal 1's have dropped out of Div 1. League can't be bothered to re-do the fixtures so somebody who got relegated due to the league shake up are now not going to get re-promoted. Disgusting

so then cricketing folks who do you play for and how have you been getting on this year?

I had a bad day against Havering AB 3s last week returning bowling figures of 10-5-8-8

Billericay 1st XI. Average start for me.

3 innings with the bat - 31*, 35* and 1.

Bowling... the weather has got in the way. 10-?-30-3 last weekend. Looking for the pitches to harden to extract more bounce. We are 4th in the league.

My batting has been 0, 0 not out, 7 not out, 1 not out and 0 not out. 16 wickets so far and were 3rd after 7 games. Off to Dagenham on Saturday to play Goresbrook 3s

We're desperate for a player this weekend for a game in the Southend area....Anyone without a club who fancies a one-off, no strings attached game....PM me :)

Back