• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Crimewatch

C C Csiders

Life President
On the journey to spiritual enlightenment (via the
Not only does it give you your chance to grass up your relatives it now gives me the chance to watch it with my trousers round my ankles looking at the gorgeous Kirsty Young. Or is it just me?

I can't stand that young faux-Cockney copper who does the have you seen this shady looking individual from Armenia/Lithuania/Uzbekistan who has felt-up/mugged/ripped-off people bit though.

Not only does it give you your chance to grass up your relatives it now gives me the chance to watch it with my trousers round my ankles looking at the gorgeous Kirsty Young. Or is it just me

I should be sitting there thinking have I seen that car somewhere instead of wondering if Kirsty is a screamer or breather.

The agony of not knowing.

I was watching it after the Rangers vs Fiorentina game finished and got to say she is a proper sauce pot.

I agree that bloody boy band copper is a complete tool. He seems to think he is presenting top of the tops not a show about Britains most devious criminals.

Faaaaack. I love a bit of Crimewatch. Cant believe i missed it! But i agree, that fella with the muscles is a bit of a bell end. However, the old woman doesn't do it for me ...

Kev

Back