• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

CRISIS in FRANCE regards migrants

NO YOU TOAD I WOULD NOT FEEL DIFFERENT I WOULD STILL FEEL ANGRY AND VERY SAD,how the feck do you know who ive spoken to or what ive done you dont but lets make it about you,crawl back under your stone toad.

Personally, I'm just glad our daughter chose to take a year off this year and not return to complete her Masters 2 in Paris until next year.

Will france now be America's partner for 'boots on ground' military operation in Syria. Possibly even Iraq. ...again.
The Russians practically already there adds another combustible element, clearly supporting Assad.
Or will france have a far more measured approach and dampen the raw emotion felt right now

Will france now be America's partner for 'boots on ground' military operation in Syria. Possibly even Iraq. ...again.
The Russians practically already there adds another combustible element, clearly supporting Assad.
Or will france have a far more measured approach and dampen the raw emotion felt right now

I understand your reasoning however of more of a worry to Europe is where and when the next atrocities will happen? And they will happen.
Christmas time festivals: Germany, Hungary or Sweden are very high (IMO) now on the target zone for ISIS to cause massive social un-cohesion and international unrest -which are the aims that they have gained in many places through the Paris murders.
The stance of the UK in dealing with the IRA bombings will be very hard to be replicated yet it was, largely, the right, stoic and sound behaviour in times of chaos and crisis.

I understand your reasoning however of more of a worry to Europe is where and when the next atrocities will happen? And they will happen.
Christmas time festivals: Germany, Hungary or Sweden are very high (IMO) now on the target zone for ISIS to cause massive social un-cohesion and international unrest -which are the aims that they have gained in many places through the Paris murders.
The stance of the UK in dealing with the IRA bombings will be very hard to be replicated yet it was, largely, the right, stoic and sound behaviour in times of chaos and crisis.

Agree with all this. In a geo political sense very interesting times ahead. Where next is the question.

I don't see any of the countries you name being obvious targets TBH. I don't believe any of those countries have involvement in Syria or Iraq. The UK is much more likely to be hit as is the US and Russia. However, I don't obviously pretend to understand the logic of these sick f****.

I don't see any of the countries you name being obvious targets TBH. I don't believe any of those countries have involvement in Syria or Iraq. The UK is much more likely to be hit as is the US and Russia. However, I don't obviously pretend to understand the logic of these sick f****.

I "suggest" those countries as they have growing right wing groups, and little Alliance/Coalition involvement: part of ISIS goal is to inflame situations and cause unrest, especially for the tens of thousands of peaceful fleeing Muslims through/to those countries. ISIS don't want peace and harmony, & involvement in Syria/Iraq is only part of their so called logic.

I "suggest" those countries as they have growing right wing groups, and little Alliance/Coalition involvement: part of ISIS goal is to inflame situations and cause unrest, especially for the tens of thousands of peaceful fleeing Muslims through/to those countries. ISIS don't want peace and harmony, & involvement in Syria/Iraq is only part of their so called logic.

Muslims have lived in peace in this country for a hundred year's,the problems began when Bush and Blair both lied about Saddam then removed him from power!

Muslims have lived in peace in this country for a hundred year's,the problems began when Bush and Blair both lied about Saddam then removed him from power!

The problem actually started when the US and others decided to arm and fund groups in the region many decades ago. And then carried on with a disasterous foreign policy driven by oil and control of world economy

I couldnt find a Calais thread to park this, so I put it here,as it was the closest relevent thread I could find.

Anyway, this was on the BBC news website today, but isnt getting any tv coverage (that I've seen so far anyway) due to the EU referendum.

The below link is regarding an eviction notice served on a part of the "jungle" in Calais. They have until tuesday to leave.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35618389

The shocking truth if you live in Calais.

[video=youtube;w5RifrDfElo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5RifrDfElo[/video]

Very sad indeed !

Friend of mine had her car damaged as she waited in traffic to enter the port,she and her husband was terrified as a massive mob just walked through the traffic doing exactly they pleased.

The shocking truth the our usual left wing mob will choose to completely ignore.

Standard !

They will ignore/avoid at any cost.
Maybe we could ask our left wing anarchists/thugs who riot and wreck shops etc here in London to visit Calais? They could discuss the terms of the new Agreements and the immigration policies of each member state? Mind you...those Frenchies have a few thugs of their own....or "farmers" as they are often called...burning all sorts of things on roads and cities....

Meanwhile..... back in the Middle East...foreign armies gather....sounds a bit like a rehearsal for Armageddon....and not the one with Bruce Willis in it.

'Woman from Calais'.
Usual left wing mob.

Who is she?
Who are they?

Her name is Simone Hericourt, she is a native of Calais.

I'm not sure who the usual left wing mob are, but I suspect that this woman's story and account of life in her home town, wont suit the regressive nature of some peoples politics on here, with one or two who would accuse her of racism for giving her view of daily life.

Her name is Simone Hericourt, she is a native of Calais.

I'm not sure who the usual left wing mob are, but I suspect that this woman's story and account of life in her home town, wont suit the regressive nature of some peoples politics on here, with one or two who would accuse her of racism for giving her view of daily life.
The story is in the Express and The Sun and apparently been posted up by far right groups in France.

The Sun includes this : A Calais police spokesman has rubbished Ms Hericourt’s claims however calling them “absolute fabrication”.

So who knows how much value what she has written really has?

Back