• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Crowd for Saturday

Crowd for Saturday - In case you're missing Tweedy...

• Under 5,000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6,000+

• 7,000+

• 8,000+

• 9,000+

• 10,000+

• Total voters

Shrimp in a Kilt

Lots of factors could affect the crowd - depression because we didn't go up, FA Cup Final (lucky it doesn't feature the Spammers, eh?), already spent a fortune this season, etc...

So what will the crowd be on Saturday? Personally, I'm not going to point fun at Mac or Cobblers until I know that we are going to have more bums on seats than them....

I went with 7,000 + because, technically, that covers everything up to capacity!

tounge.gif

Should have made the options 7,000 -, 7,999 etc.

wink.gif

Tweedy knows how to conduct a poll properly!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ May 16 2005,12:31)]I went with 7,000 + because, technically, that covers everything up to capacity!

tounge.gif

wink.gif

bat.gif

If you are so blind as to not notice that the other options, ipso facto, limit your choice.

ner.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ May 16 2005,13:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ May 16 2005,12:31)]I went with 7,000 + because, technically, that covers everything up to capacity!

tounge.gif

wink.gif

bat.gif

If you are so blind as to not notice that the other options, ipso facto, limit your choice.

ner.gif
No... the '+' symbols just mean that whatever you select limits your possible 'correctness' downwards.

tounge.gif

Or do you wanna take this outside, Jock?

ghostface.gif

Anyone else surprised we didn't sell out yesterday?
Do you think it was down to money?
Fed up?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MarkBentleyAppreciationSociety @ May 16 2005,12:50)]Anyone else surprised we didn't sell out yesterday?
Fed up?
I thought the Southend end sold out?

Ha! Somebody's voted for less than 5,000 - those Borient tw*ts just can't keep away, eh?
biggrin.gif

10,000+ I say (hopefully) - 9,000+ is more realistic.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 16 2005,12:57)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MarkBentleyAppreciationSociety @ May 16 2005,12:50)]Anyone else surprised we didn't sell out yesterday?
Fed up?
I thought the Southend end sold out?
Sold out behind the goal, but seats available at the side.

[b said:
Surely that's a flawed argument and you should have gone for 6,000+.
cool.gif

Obviously the answer is going to be 8,658 and by far the highest of each of the four Div 2 games.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ May 16 2005,12:43)]
[b said:
[b said:

tounge.gif

wink.gif

bat.gif

ner.gif
No... the '+' symbols just mean that whatever you select limits your possible 'correctness' downwards.

tounge.gif

ghostface.gif
You had your chance at the chip shop!
blues.gif

biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ May 16 2005,14:21)]
[b said:
[b said:
I went with 7,000 + because, technically, that covers everything up to capacity!

bat.gif

ner.gif

blues.gif

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif
But I am merely a keyboard warrior.

sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ May 16 2005,13:24)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ May 16 2005,14:21)]
[b said:
[b said:

bat.gif

ner.gif

blues.gif

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

sad.gif
Capital response. Clearly, OS, you are a man of Letters - this is an important Period of your life, and you must make Space for conflict resolution, or you will lose Control, which is a poor Alternative......

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ May 16 2005,13:10)]
[b said:
Surely that's a flawed argument and you should have gone for 6,000+.  
cool.gif

Obviously the answer is going to be 8,658 and by far the highest of each of the four Div 2 games.
8657 - I cant make it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ May 16 2005,14:33)]
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

sad.gif
[/quote]
Capital response. Clearly, OS, you are a man of Letters - this is an important Period of your life, and you must make Space for conflict resolution, or you will lose Control, which is a poor Alternative......[/QUOTE]
How come you suddenly sound like Mystic Meg?

You're not playing with your crystal balls again, are you?

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ May 16 2005,13:41)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ May 16 2005,14:33)]
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

sad.gif
Capital response. Clearly, OS, you are a man of Letters - this is an important Period of your life, and you must make Space for conflict resolution, or you will lose Control, which is a poor Alternative......[/quote]
How come you suddenly sound like Mystic Meg?

You're not playing with your crystal balls again, are you?

laugh.gif
[/QUOTE]
cool.gif

I just wish I could see ahead to 20:00 on Saturday, instead of sitting here with butterflies in my stomach...

sad.gif

Appears to be fewer than 40 seats left in the East on Seatbooker, and parts of the West filling up but South not exactly packed yet.

i went for under 5000 because i think thats an absolute joke of a number to put in the poll.

Don't think it'll be a sellout, but a good 7000+ crowd will be in attendance.... unfortunately it will not include me.
sad.gif

Back