• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Crowd for tomorrow night...

tommytwoholes

Usually buy tickets well in advance, but due to the fact that i am fairly skint. Being a temp over easter has that effect!! I was wondering what the state of play currently is with tickets for the brizzle game tomorrow. Are the any tickets left in the east??

Come on you title winning blues!!!

I will be going to Roots hall this afternoon to buy my final tickets, Yeovil tickets and probably Fridays tickets. As well as the Collymore DVD and LDV shirt and other ldv bits and bobs. (Going to be an expensive visit)
I will ask at the ticket office and see what the score is for tomorrows game

If you're buying on the night, get there about 7pm and you should be ok! You'll still have time to get a beer or three...
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Benfleetshrimp @ Mar. 31 2005,12:46)]I will ask at the ticket office and see what the score is for tomorrows game
Another 3-0 will do me.
laugh.gif

I plan to leave work early tomorrow and go straight down to the ground for a ticket to avoid a repeat of the Rochdale shenanigans. I managed to get in before kick-off but only just. Never bothered with a season ticket in over 30 years as a fan but I might have to change that next season.

Have to say I am toying with the idea of getting a season ticket for next season as well. Having just changed my working hours from shifts to Monday- friday every weekend off I have no reason not to really.

You should be able to get your tickets on the day, I can't see it being a sell out, but I'd get there a little earlier then usual.

Only black seats left in the East Stand now..

8000+ tomorrow night.

Get there early for your tickets, queue's will be long....................................

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Benfleetshrimp @ Mar. 31 2005,12:56)]Have to say I am toying with the idea of getting a season ticket for next season as well. Having just changed my working hours from shifts to Monday- friday every weekend off I have no reason not to really.
Does that mean you will available for another footie team, you know you are always welcome
wink.gif

Only about 60 seats left in the East Stand now, if anyone is thinking of sitting in there tomorrow i'd suggest definately buying before the game!!..

rock.gif
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Mar. 31 2005,13:24)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Benfleetshrimp @ Mar. 31 2005,12:56)]Have to say I am toying with the idea of getting a season ticket for next season as well. Having just changed my working hours from shifts to Monday- friday every weekend off I have no reason not to really.
Does that mean you will available for another footie team, you know you are always welcome
wink.gif
I have only just changed my working hours ( benifits of getting promoted) I was thinking about this the other day. The answer is of course yes, though I doubt I would get picked now. A year out and the pounds have piled on
oops.gif

Smiffy your such a geek stop counting the seats on seat booker!!

Definitely get there early as it will be a big crowd!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Benfleetshrimp @ Mar. 31 2005,16:44)]
[b said:
[b said:
wink.gif
I have only just changed my working hours ( benifits of getting promoted) I was thinking about this the other day. The answer is of course yes, though I doubt I would get picked now. A year out and the pounds have piled on
oops.gif
I think your speaking for about half the team there ...

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Mar. 31 2005,16:47)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Benfleetshrimp @ Mar. 31 2005,16:44)]
[b said:
[b said:
wink.gif
oops.gif
I think your speaking for about half the team there ...

tounge.gif
what, that they doubt they will get picked? thats a neagtive attitude

was last in the que at close of play tonite (5pm) only 30 ticketsin blacks in east for tomorrow approx 200 for orient and NONE FOR YEOVIL !!!!!unheard of at the hall !!!!!!!!!!

Back