• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

crowd for tonight?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFC4EVER @ Sep. 27 2005,11:29)]Having just got back from the ticket office, the lady in there said to be its not far from a sell out !
yea right! Think she thinks because they have been extra busy that its nearly sold out....think thats more to do with more people having to go down there as the new online ticket system is cr*p...now if we had seatbooker would could actually see how many have been sold!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jontosh2001 @ Sep. 27 2005,13:52)]apparently large chunks are sold out
No more large chunks? When will the club sort out the catering at Roots Hall?
mad.gif
mad.gif

Midweek means lower crowds - we'll struggle to get more than about 5,100 I reckon.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ Sep. 27 2005,11:37)]A shade under 6,000 I reckon. As Jai says, the CL on the telly will be a factor, particularly for floating fans.
I'm bringing one of my mates down who is an Arsenal (who?!) fan so I don't think it will be that much of a factor. Be nice to see 7500 or more

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ Sep. 27 2005,12:01)]The crowd will be one higher than usual as I'm making my first trip down of the season. Huzzah!
I'll balance that off as I still haven't had my season ticket and can't get through to the ticket office!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (andrew_sthnd @ Sep. 27 2005,16:10)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ Sep. 27 2005,11:37)]A shade under 6,000 I reckon. As Jai says, the CL on the telly will be a factor, particularly for floating fans.
I'm bringing one of my mates down who is an Arsenal (who?!) fan so I don't think it will be that much of a factor. Be nice to see 7500 or more
Must be one helluva big Arsenal fan if he/she doesn't want to watch them live on TV in a potentially crucial Champions League clash

Bit worried anout all this sell-out nonsense - I'm supposed to be attending with a ticketless mate, I hope we can get a ticket before the game! Anyone know whether the west stand ticket windows will be open?

Just spoke to ticket office, 6,500 sold at the moment.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Sep. 27 2005,16:24)]Bit worried anout all this sell-out nonsense - I'm supposed to be attending with a ticketless mate, I hope we can get a ticket before the game! Anyone know whether the west stand ticket windows will be open?
Don’t worry about that fella there is no chance of a sell out!!

I reckon 6,499 tonight but if my bro decides to come 6,500!

ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ Sep. 27 2005,16:25)]Just spoke to ticket office, 6,500 sold at the moment.
Lets see how good the ticket office are then (this is there big chance to show how good they are as surely they know how many they have sold!!). Be very surprised if there will be that many though

bought a ticket at 2.30 pm today ( took 2/3 mins and 5/6 people working in there !! ) East sold out bar a few in Blue section also we have sold over 6,000 for the Forrest game Sun 9 th Oct so dont miss out guys get in quick , think that one will be a sell out

Back