• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wouldn't trust anything MK Dons provide. Can't see that there was 11k yesterday unless we took 3k

We sold 950 tickets and the block i was in was for pay on the gaters. Probably 150 ish in there, so i would estimate 1100.

I'd take a guess at about 11 hundred but not a chance in hell was the overall attendance 11k unless about 4 thousand season tickets didn't turn up

When the attendance came up on the screen of 11'039 in nearly fell of my seat laughing.

I paid on the day, and reckoned on about 1100 SUFC there, leaving approx 9900 ish MK Dons, no way.

In my job i carry out estimating so have a fair reflection on estimation. Now i reckon you could of squashed all of the MK Dons fans into the West Stand at Southend, so in my estimation that makes a lot less than 9900.

Do they put they portray the higher figures for the radio to make themselves sound more popular than they actually are.

Dont Know, Snr.

It was interesting when we scored the first goal and the players celebrated in front of the mk "fans". Half of them were laughing. Not a normal reaction to going a goal down, unless you've been given a free ticket and don't really give a hoot about the team

I was going to count the away supporters once we had kicked off. I just got past the first hundred when we scored and I lost interest after that. However, I would guestimate about 1100. Great support as usual.

If, as McNasty and OBL say, the Club monitor this site, then you wonder why they don't tell us how many Blues fans were there. Come on SUFC, tell us the figure, we will believe you, honest.

Back