• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I don't think we have the size of squad to field an "understrength" side, so I think it will be the same as Tuesday night, with Jenkins or Clark in for the suspended Gower....
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

Come on you have had your day out in Cardiff this season so your team might as well put there feet up till next year
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 23 2004,16:19)]Come on you have had your day out in Cardiff this season so your team might as well put there feet up till next year  
biggrin.gif
Nah, it's called professionalism..... try to win every game...

You wouldn't want anyone to pick up a major injury in a nothing game surely

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 23 2004,16:23)]You wouldn't want anyone to pick up a major injury in a nothing game surely
We haven't really got too much choice at the moment, half the squads out injured.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 23 2004,16:23)]You wouldn't want anyone to pick up a major injury in a nothing game surely
Are you trying to bribe us into "Throwing" the game?!
tounge.gif
ghostface.gif

We've already got Dudfield mate! But the spuds a cider, now you're talkin'!

Ok then I bring up a few gallons of the old Scrumpy with me 2moro if you can handle it
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ April 23 2004,16:42)]Our injury crisis cannot be that bad that Jenks or Clark is being considered surely.  
tounge.gif

Why not try Nicky boy in left mid with Stuart at LB ?
<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>Because we wan't to score more than we conceed.

Maybe that's where SZFC's going wrong?!</span>

Back