• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

CS COCKLES IS GONNA BE FAMOUS.

Ladies and gentleman, our great friend and lovable character Mr CS Cockles, AKA, Dave Cusaks Nose will be appearing in a big brother style TV show on Sky One.

The big fella has beaten off alot of competition from 100s of other people in the UK and will spend three months in an isolated house (secret location girls) and attempt too lose weight and get too a healthy state of body and mind. The show is called Britains biggest loser (i think) which he is definately not and the winner gets 25 big ones as first prize so if he wins i personally will be like a fly around sh!t on him, pushing him in the right direction etc and keeping the girls in line.

I for one would like too wish my good friend the best of luck with his new quest, and do fancy his chances too beat all the other lard arses and claim the money, this would be great as he can spend it on the luxuries he deserves and i reckon he might put the 300 quid i owe him on hold for a while until he spunks it all like Mickey Caroll!.
biggrin.gif

Good luck my friend and i look forward to a bevy on my return to blighty.

PS: How you are gonna live three months without any davis is my only worry but i am sure you can arrange something from the outside...

Surely another one of your famous wind ups Barry?

P.S Elmo is loving the calls regarding the Parrot!!..

Brilliant!

laugh.gif

I can assure you all on my life its 100 per cent true.

He is gonna be famous and i am gonna be his sidekick, getting all the attention he doesnt want, doing his press conferences and eventually co writing his autobiography, " i'll have a salad please guvnor". A bit like Jimmy fivebellies with gazza but better looking and a bit more slim.

Well looking into it a bit further, it seems its going to be aired on Living TV in the autumn.

laugh.gif

this is all 100% true.. mr cockles, i cannot believe your jacking in your job for it
sad.gif

Back