• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cult Zeros add Adam Barrett and Freddy Eastwood to stock

SUFC Forever

Manager
Last night I e mailed the football tee shirt business "Cultzeros" regarding producing tee ****s of Adam Barrett and Freddy, indicating that I would like to buy one of each of both of them.

The guy has got back to me this morning and notified me that they have now been added to stock for sale.

Have included the link in case anybody else is interested in buying one too or any of the other SUFC shirts he has there on the site.

http://www.cultzeros.co.uk/categories.asp?PARTNER=ShrimperZone

i think this could be the same place where my son bought me the blue/white striped shirt from the 60s?? cost £45 and is the business,however i refuse to wear it and framed it instead.

magnifico decoration.

Good work that man :clap:

If anyone does order one, it would be really appreciated if you do so via the link in my signature. We have an affiliate deal with Cult Zeros, meaning 20% of any money spent via that link goes back to ShrimperZone.

i think this could be the same place where my son bought me the blue/white striped shirt from the 60s?? cost £45 and is the business,however i refuse to wear it and framed it instead.

magnifico decoration.

That's more likely to be Toffs. Cult Zeros do bespoke t-shirts whilst Toffs are in the classic kits business. Also well worth a visit.

Excellent service from Paul and yes, if anybody does order one (I will order both on 21st October when I am paid again) definately best to go through Uxbridge Shrimper's link.

Toffs are the replica shirt people as has been said and don't forget, if there any Southend players you'd like on a shirt just drop Cultzeros an e mail and they will put them together for you. Matty Harrold anyone???

Ah man they are so cool but I don't know what to have for the wording for Eastwood??

Plus where is the Scott Forbes one's? :(

If you're looking for Ian Benjamin (I bought a cracking Benji one a couple of weeks back) he's in the Northampton section currently. I'll e-mail them to ask if they can put him in our section too.

Doo-doo-doo-doo?

Ricey, drop them a line and they'll add Forbes in there.

:) I am going to do that Ux and get that done WOO!!

I was thinking that but I was thinking something that will make people look at the shirt and laugh.

:) I am going to do that Ux and get that done WOO!!

I was thinking that but I was thinking something that will make people look at the shirt and laugh.

They may laugh but they'll be jealous on the inside ;)

Plenty of people have asked me about my Ian Benjamin and Steve Tilson ones and the feedback has only been positive.

Think I'll wear Benji for the Leeds game and Tilly for Col Ewe....

They may laugh but they'll be jealous on the inside ;)

Plenty of people have asked me about my Ian Benjamin and Steve Tilson ones and the feedback has only been positive.

Think I'll wear Benji for the Leeds game and Tilly for Col Ewe....

You have bought them already?? Blimey, think I will be an Eastwood one, and also see if they can do me a Forbes one and a Ricky Otto one.

magnifico decoration.

I really like the blue and white striped one, but refuse to buy or wear one because it is now Colchester's shirt.

Might have to be looking at these, surprised Wiggy's not been on requesting a Flavs one.

I was thinking maybe.

'Eastwood 1-0 ManUre'

Constantine's head looks really fat!!

Might have to get a Dominic Iorfa one. Or maybe Ian Selley, I just can't decide.

Back