• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cultural Southend.

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
Does anyone have any suggestions for nights out in the region that don't involve drinking, all you can eat Chinese buffets or Roy Chubby Brown at The Cliffs.

I am looking for something to do this Friday and am happy to drive anywhere in South Essex.....

Does anyone have any suggestions for nights out in the region that don't involve drinking, all you can eat Chinese buffets or Roy Chubby Brown at The Cliffs.

I am looking for something to do this Friday and am happy to drive anywhere in South Essex.....

You might get some ideas here.http://www.echo-news.co.uk/leisure/

Then again you could always use your season ticket to take in a West End show.I recommend Sunny Afternoon.:winking:

Follow this lot on Facebook:

BTMK

Every Friday they have a list of things going on in Southend and the surrounding area.

Follow this lot on Facebook:

BTMK

Every Friday they have a list of things going on in Southend and the surrounding area.

Do you mean night visits to police stations, interesting court cases coming up, PPI workshops, that sort of thing?

Do you mean night visits to police stations, interesting court cases coming up, PPI workshops, that sort of thing?

If you asked nicely enough I guess they would include all that kind of stuff too!

However, here's their last update from the 16th Jan:

It's Friday, and the weather warnings are indicating we could be getting some snow over the weekend, none the less ‪#‎SouthendOnSea‬ has some great events on!

Avalon is on at Clifftown theatre tonight

The Cliffs Pavilion are performing Circus of Horrors - The Night of The Zombie, marking their 20th anniversary!

At Chinnerys Southend tonight The Scarletts, Jinx, MBG and The Takes will all be performing!

At Riga Live Music Chad Strentz & the Chad-illlacs + West Weston's Bluesonics are performing tomorrow night

Head down to Belfairs Woodland Centre to join in with the Winter Birdwatching Walk!

On Sunday at The Cliffs Pavillian the Russian State Ballet of Siberia presents The Nutcracker is on, the most famous of the fantasy ballets!

Over the weekend Peter Pan will be on at The Cliffs Pavillion starring David Hasselhoff

Marsh Farm has a super hero party throughout the weekend! Dress up as a superhero and join in on the action packed games and activities!

Whatever you do, have a great weekend!

On Sunday at The Cliffs Pavillian the Russian State Ballet of Siberia presents The Nutcracker is on, the most famous of the fantasy ballets!

It's a fantasy of a location too.

However, that'd be my tip. Always fancied that.

Back